What's wrong here - Help please

jmills826

HEY GUYS... This gal has been doing great but a few days ago i noticed that far tip starting to curl and look necrotic, what am i doing wrong? That gal has been 3-4 inches from the closest cfl bulbs and i keep air flowing through and i keep my temp between 70-78 farenheit so idk whats up....please help..
20170404_060906.jpg
20170404_060912.jpg

Just keep an eye on the new growth, if that turns color then your in trouble. ;) She looks good from the top so I wouldn't worry too to much.

:hmmmm:Actually do I see mulch? or lots of sticks in that soil? It looks like the burn is moved on to other leaves as well. Your soil "may" be to acidic from the decaying material. I wonder :hmmmm:

I actually switched to a soil with less sticks and chips when i transplanted so its better than what i was using. But honestly i cant find fox farm or pro mix hp anywhere except grow shops and im not paying their outrageous prices. But i do spray my gals with a spray bottle with just plain water when they feel dry no nutes in it, but i was kinda thinking it might be some kind of nute burn from the soil.
Thanks...

I actually switched to a soil with less sticks and chips when i transplanted so its better than what i was using. But honestly i cant find fox farm or pro mix hp anywhere except grow shops and im not paying their outrageous prices. But i do spray my gals with a spray bottle with just plain water when they feel dry no nutes in it, but i was kinda thinking it might be some kind of nute burn from the soil.
Thanks...
Be careful spraying leafs with water while lights are on, the water can magnify the light and burn the leafs, from what I've read the best time to spray plants it's right before lights out, good luck!

Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. Good dirt is worth every penny. What is in Fox Farm is what cannabis likes. By design. Spend the $25 for a bag and chances are pretty good you'll be going back for more next time. Good luck!

Cheapest bag of fox farm i can find is at a local hydro shop and its 39.99, i lost my job recently so i dont got that kind of $ right now to spend on soil.

Back
Top Bottom