Seed shell stuck on seed

NOTYOURGUY

1st time grower managed to germinate all 5 seeds however when i planted them 4 grew out fine and healthy but one still had its shell on, i left it for a day then decided to remove the shell but the stem seems to be really thing where the shell was, The leaves are also still in the shape of the seed, ill post a picture and can you let me know if it is worth carrying on with this seed of if it will probably die
20170406_203226.jpg

Most of the time I have to pull the shell off but the leaves. are green yours look yellow. Leave it a few day could come back

Yeh i think i left it to long that one came up first then the next 2 days the other and by that time i think that seed had died

Lol it was growing upside down that was the root, I turned it around and re planted, the leaves are green but we'll have to see how it turns out

Yeh all the others were fine I just pulled it out about to throw away and the leaves had opened under the soil

Don't give up on it! My most retarded plant was one of my best producers. I called her Booby.

Back
Top Bottom