Light burn on seedlings?

Psilosinner

I'm on the fence right now on what to do or if I need to do anything at all. It has been about 20 years since I grew but now that I live in a state that it is legal to grow for personal use I'm getting started up again. New technology and being rusty has me worried and possibly micro managing.

4/13 2130 only one not sprouted is last Wipeout. Added more water to rockwool. Placed under LED approx 8"above. T5s off. Fan turned on for air circulation. Temp high 70's and humidity 30's.
IMG_474711.JPG

4/14 0730
IMG_474914.JPG

Is this light burn or nothing to worry about?

looks like bleaching,, 8" is a really close for fresh sprouts. raise that puppy up. id go to around 18" and see if they stretch or like it. definitely raise it a lil tho atleast. I run my 300wled around 20 inches when the first pop up from the soil then monitor them from there..

they also look well overwatered. u can see the first two actual serrated leaves are droopy telling u they're sitting in to much moisture.. now that I look I don't grow in Rockwool mabe ur keeping it too wet? maybe somebody will chime in that grows that style.

Back
Top Bottom