White Cookie growing - They seem alright for a 2 weeks plant?

Xayah

Hello 420 Communities,

I have some white cookie on the way. I started my plant 2 weeks ago and they look like this.( see picture below) I was wondering if they are normal / looking good or something is missing or looking wrong up to now?

They are under a 600W MH and the light is open 18 hours per day and 6 hours in total dark. I have a grow tent made for this. Size is 4X4X8. Light is at 3feet from the plant.

I'm giving them water every 2 days with nutes in it. My mix up to now is a gallon of water and floramicro 4ml, floragro 5ml and flora bloom 2.5ml. I nearly finished to give them the whole gallon of water with the nute in it. It last a full week when i'll feed them in 2-3 days with my last 500-600ml of water for all of them. Room Temperature is 24 degree celsius with a fan on the ground working on low speed 24/7.

Finally, I just got my water tester kit from amazon and i notice my ph from the running flow was around 7.4.

This is this model:
614Tu4UwapL_SL1500_.jpg

For my PH down, since there none at the store, i use like 2ml of lemon juice and the water ph is now around 6.1 - 6.3 directly in my gallon of water. I havent test the running flow but i will tomorrow or saturday when ill feed them again to see the PH. i need to order som ph down on amazon but i really dont know which one to take.

Here my plant up to now in image.

All_White_cookie.jpg

Plant_1_-_White_Cookie.jpg

Plant_2_-_White_Cookie.jpg

Plant_3_-_White_Cookie.jpg

Plant_4_-_White_Cookie.jpg

alrighty, I gave them nute last week and im about to feed them again. i wont add nutes this week at all. Soil is really dry. Im starting a new week today, so only fresh water will be use.

How are they Looking?

My Crop King White Cookies come down in 2 weeks max.

I grew 2 and got 2 different phenos

One is has almost black leaves and very little frosting

420-magazine-mobile1861199160.jpg

See the back right corner.

Have since gotten much darker.

The other is denser buds and much more frost. Front Right.

Was fun to grow and as seedlings they were very pretty plants.

Up to now they are like a feet high. It been exactly a month (April 10 up to May 10 now) since i germinate the seed. From seed to this state.

White_cookie_-1_month01.jpg

White_cookie_-1_month02.jpg

I also have really hard time setting my water at 6.2 like it recommended. my normal water is at 7.0. I have the ph down and when i drop 1 or 2 drop into my water, it is nearly at 4.0 into a full gallon. Probabaly my ph meter that suck or isnt calibrate properly. When i feed my plant with the water, the running flow is aroung 7.85... I try 2 plant at 4.0ph and the running water is at 6.76 from my meter. My ppm meter show my normal water at 107. I think something is wrong.

I think i also face a problem now. I didn't have this problem sunday when i fed my plant and now i have this on the leaves. I did like i did last week and i added into my water 5ML of Floramicro, 5ml of floraGro and 2.5ml of Florabloom and i added 5ml of cal mag. this is into a 1 gallon of water.

check the picture.

If you telling me this is spider, i will destroy the plant right now and put them in the garbage. I hate spider in every form. I will never touch my plant again and ill be force to ask my husband to get rid of them.

white_cookie_-_Leaves_problem07.jpg
white_cookie_-_Leaves_problem06.jpg
white_cookie_-_Leaves_problem05.jpg
white_cookie_-_Leaves_problem04.jpg
white_cookie_-_Leaves_problem03.jpg
white_cookie_-_Leaves_problem01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom