LED indoor growing

You did not even mention which LED..sigh..
Short answer is:4x4x(7?), w/ Promix (adding 25% Perlite); should be just fine for 2-3 plants IMHO:)
Note: additional equipment will be needed ie: exhaust fan, circulation fan(s), humidifier (or de-humidifier)
various other items too. I began w/ a $400usd budget and quickly ran it up to over $1400.
Results are well worth it and will recoup my investment after 1 decent harvest (local dispensarys 1oz primo weed = $300)
about 7 weeks old now, 1 week into flower:)
4-20-17.jpg

wow looks great ! sorry i left out the details , i was in a hurry to post amd run off to work . let me start over with my set up .
i have a 4x4x8 grow tent , 1200 watt led full spectrum with veg and bloom switches made by meizhi reflector series . i have a 4 inch inline fan and charcoal filter for my fresh air intake . i have a 6 inch inline fan and filter for my exhaust . my seeds are on the way as we speak . my plan is to germinate in solo cups ( i figured 4 plants, crown royal in the 4x4,) transplant to a 1 gallon then to a 5 gallon to finish them off . keep in mind this osy first grow ever but ive done some reading .
for soil im using promix hp , for nutes i ordered advanced nutrients sensi grow A and B to start plus the hobbyist pack . any other questions,tips , advice send them my way .
also the my humidity sits between 45 and 55 . the temp usually 68 to 73 without adjustmemt . i have ppm pen and ph pen too btw .

Perlite helps with drainage and aeration of the soil . I've use pro mix from start to finish in many grows and never had problems . You may want to get you RH up to the 60's while in veg and back to what you have now for flower depending on the strain . :)

For new borns i usually go with a 200 w equiv cfl's until I see a few roots then switch on the led . 1200 is a monster so 36 probably isn't a bad idea . If you notice stretching you can lower it if not leave it for a while . Listen to your plant it will tell you.

Strains are 1) Big Easy OG (Indica leaning), 1) 00 Kush (Indica Leaning) 1) Gorilla Pheno..All feminized
+ my experimental Acapulco Gold bagseed found in my MMJ..It is now a PIA looking for the identifying tags I put in the pots..
Tis a jungle in there LOL.
Perlite is a natural substance to help provide good drainage. I mix FFO w/ about 24% perlite myself.

Back
Top Bottom