Holy yellow leaves!

dropcroptop

This just in,soil grow having issues.
420-magazine-mobile1085738128.jpg

420-magazine-mobile77402821.jpg

3 weeks into flower. Lower leaves all doing this. No nutrients beside an azamax soil drench I did 5 days ago. Should I be using nutrients at this point which is why they are lacking them.

Looking at the charts of nutrient deficiencies by leaf appearance, I'm gonna guess nitrogen deficiency. If it was my grow, I'd try a quick infusion of not-too-concentrated fertilizer that has a little of everything (i.e. N, P, K, plus micronutrients) on the assumption that you've just run out of something, so putting in a little of everything is probably the quickest and surest repair.

This is a picture of the entire plant in the scrog

I'm not an expert grower, I've only a handful of completed grows under my belt. With that said I think your plants look good. We lose more leaves durning flower so I wouldn't stress out.
If you planned to use flower nutes I would suggest you start them with your next watering.
I waited until week 6 of flower my last grow and I wished I hadn't.

1661452053062.png

So... is there any soil under all that Perlite? ;)

Hahaha .. how can you embarrass me like that. I thought when I couldn't get rid of "fungus gnats" that I needed more perlite. Turns out I have root aphids and the perlite had nothing to do with it. Legit I have like 3 inches of perlite on some plants hahahha

Back
Top Bottom