Coco or Soil

davduggie13

Ive been growing outdoors in my back yard for a few years now. been using soil. I'm looking to try something different this year.

I have my plants in quart containers in soil, ready to transplant into a larger container for outdoor growing. Can I grow in Coco outdoors?

My plants are currently in soil. Can I transplant into a 5 gal. container coco using the soil they are in now?

Does Coco need to be hydroponic or can it be hand watered daily?

Thanks for any info.

I would try a coco soil mix this time.
Next time put the clones direct in coco.
I have seen some wash the soil of but it will take a time to recover.

Coco make most sense if watered 1-2x every day but its ok to do by hand.
But that is called hydro- like with coco you can also act like soil and water every 2-3 days.

Thanks, Again, for info.

Any line of Nutrients U recommend?

Ive been using Fox Farm and Roots Organic line, but would b open to try something different.

Im gonna use soil from previous grow, and new coco.

For my hand watering outdoor grow, should I fill my 5gal buckets full of coco? or full of soil with a few inches of coco on top? mix any lime in?

Any certain line of nutrients you like? Ive been using Fox Farm and Aroura Organic Roots. I'm open to change and trying something else.

Thanks for your time and info!

50/50 and mix it.
It is still soil for nutes and ph.
I had good results with Canna and Advanced nutes so far.
I use canna for soil and Advanced for coco with H&G roots execrator and Great Whit Shark myco for both.

I would try a coco soil mix this time.
Next time put the clones direct in coco.
I have seen some wash the soil of but it will take a time to recover.

Coco make most sense if watered 1-2x every day but its ok to do by hand.
But that is called hydro- like with coco you can also act like soil and water every 2-3 days.

I washed my sour diesel out when I switched to coco an even as careful as I was I still had abnormal an stunted growth for a short while. I think I might have damaged the roots a bit. It can be done but u need to be very gentle

For my hand watering outdoor grow, should I fill my 5gal buckets full of coco? or full of soil with a few inches of coco on top? mix any lime in?

Any certain line of nutrients you like? Ive been using Fox Farm and Aroura Organic Roots. I'm open to change and trying something else.

Thanks for your time and info!

If ur going full coco u want hrdyo based nutes an a calmag supliment

Back
Top Bottom