Autoflowers - 60 Day Lemon

potanna

i am currently growing a 60 day lemon from dna genetics. i am going to use lst but no toppng.
i am also using a 6500k cfl with white color for veg which will be like 3 weeks and then 2700k cfl red for flowering.
If anyone has grown 60day lemon i d like to know the yield or tips for the plant!

i`am sure somewhere i read that this variety performs better under 12/12 cycle. i grew it for about 3 weeks 18/6 cycle then flipped to 12/12 i had to bend a couple no topping. i was delighted with the yield and delicate lemon taste after the cure a very very pleasant smoke.
20160207_195057.jpg
regards

i`am sure somewhere i read that this variety performs better under 12/12 cycle. i grew it for about 3 weeks 18/6 cycle then flipped to 12/12 i had to bend a couple no topping. i was delighted with the yield and delicate lemon taste after the cure a very very pleasant smoke.
20160207_195057.jpg
regards

That's really good to know, I'll keep that in mind for myself.

i think i read that it doesnt matter te light cycle with autos but i think its good if they get as much light as possible. but if you say 12/12, i will try it and i f i remember it i will let you know about my yield!
btw could you tell me what you yield was?

Yeh if you give 1 the 12/12 cycle and 1 say18/6 cycle and compare results. Also i distinctly remember harvesting mine at 84 days from seed rather than the 60 quoted lol. regards

I often wonder how many people buy seeds and just blindly harvest after the 50-60-70 days the seed seller is stating not knowing any better. I much rather buy seeds from a company that asks for buyers feedback and makes claims like 10% claim harvest after 60 days, 85% claim harvest after 80 days and 5% claim harvest after.....

Sorry for the thread jack

Yeh if you give 1 the 12/12 cycle and 1 say18/6 cycle and compare results. Also i distinctly remember harvesting mine at 84 days from seed rather than the 60 quoted lol. regards

I recently grew a strain called Blue Amnesia Auto where I yielded 60g off of 2 plants under 18/6 lighting. That same strain I switched 2 plants to 12/12 at 30 days old and my yield was 5grams max off of them both lol.
Often times those 50/60 day auto strains start showing sex at only 2 weeks. I have a strain like that in my tent now and I know the yield will be low because of that.

The more the merrier Eeko. yes in my experience i harvest when the amber's right for me. what seed company do you shop with may i ask?
regards

Seed Supreme but I'll try another company when I purchase again. I don't care for the customer service at Seed Supreme.

Seed Supreme but I'll try another company when I purchase again. I don't care for the customer service at Seed Supreme.

Oh I've heard of them, I was going to order from that at one point because they have a loyalty point reward system right?

Oh I've heard of them, I was going to order from that at one point because they have a loyalty point reward system right?
Yeah you build up points so at the point of purchase you feel good if you redem them, you sort of earn them by opting to purchase it's a good feel good program in my opinion. For me, it was all about being able to use my debit card for purchases and not having to send cash like at some places. Now, I much rather buy seeds from someone who knows about seeds, where they came from, who their parents are.....I want to buy from someone that eats drinks and shits seeds.....not some coffee jockey who won a lotto ticket and started selling seeds online.

Yeah you build up points so at the point of purchase you feel good if you redem them, you sort of earn them by opting to purchase it's a good feel good program in my opinion. For me, it was all about being able to use my debit card for purchases and not having to send cash like at some places. Now, I much rather buy seeds from someone who knows about seeds, where they came from, who their parents are.....I want to buy from someone that eats drinks and shits seeds.....not some coffee jockey who won a lotto ticket and started selling seeds online.

Lmao!! I actually understand what your saying. Lately when I'm searching a website for a new strain to try, I'm noticing that everything says hybrid which is starting to make sense considering 90% of the mostly indica in my tent are growing just like a sativa. So it's just nicely saying they have no idea what pollinated what but they would feel pretty confident on the seeds being female so let's charge double.

I often wonder how many people buy seeds and just blindly harvest after the 50-60-70 days the seed seller is stating not knowing any better. I much rather buy seeds from a company that asks for buyers feedback and makes claims like 10% claim harvest after 60 days, 85% claim harvest after 80 days and 5% claim harvest after.....

Sorry for the thread jack

I grow a lot of autos. Depending on strain they usually say 55-75 days. none have finished ( according to trich's ) before 80 days. Autos are quirky though and I've planted 3 seeds from 1 packet and all 3 plants are different in color, flavor and size. Not sure anyone really gets what they think or hope. I topped my last auto and the plant only got 5" tall with 6 short colas. Looked like a softball and just about as hard. I do like autos but they are mutants.

Back
Top Bottom