Soul Synthetics mixed with what?

Alaskan420907

So I'm using the Soul Synthetics "player pack" on my current grow that is 4 weeks into flower, and the small bottle of "big swell" is almost out. My question is, do I HAVE to go and buy a new bottle of the same stuff, or can I buy something that is a little cheaper (was thinking Tiger bloom?) and mix it in with the other soul synthetic nutrients that I am currently using? This is my first grow so all of this nutrient stuff is new to me. Everything is going well and I don't want that to change by mixing things together that I shouldn't....Anyone have any input?? Thanks.

Sure you can man. Ask the hydro store. So show us the buds and how long they been flowe, what light medium and all and maybe can tell u what nute to get. Flower can be many different things but there are a few simple things that need to be considered at specific times of flower

So help us see where they at and can give you good advice.

One month in can mean a lot when considering all the different strains and types of cannabis seeds out there.

Do you know about the stages of flower? You got the transition. Then she's just getting to flower. Then she's building buds - wanting pk. Then she's continuing and some say more p. Then it's a ripen and last little push for them with a mag sulfur ripening agent. Then a flush and you won't need anything for that.

The guy at the hydro store is always push "advanced nutrients" on me. I don't have the $ for all of the shit he's saying I "have" to use. Which after doing a lot of reading and talking to other growers I can tell he's full of shit and is just trying to make $. I have some pics from a few days ago. I can get some more tonight when the lights come on. I currently have 2 Blue Dream plants and 2 unknown Indica plants.

Btw the light is on a light mover. It isn't just all the way to the left of the tent...lol
420-magazine-mobile713933350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile637143823.jpg

The guy at the hydro store is always push "advanced nutrients" on me. I don't have the $ for all of the shit he's saying I "have" to use. Which after doing a lot of reading and talking to other growers I can tell he's full of shit and is just trying to make $. I have some pics from a few days ago. I can get some more tonight when the lights come on. I currently have 2 Blue Dream plants and 2 unknown Indica plants.

Btw the light is on a light mover. It isn't just all the way to the left of the tent...lol
420-magazine-mobile713933350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile637143823.jpg

Personal preference may come from experience. He owns a hydro store? I'll bet he has tried many brands. Keep in mind advance is expensive at his shop or on the net, he isn't traponsible for that. A small mark up is expected because he owns a business.

I encourage you to question him. If he is full of it make it clear.

If he says bullshir tell him dosnr sound impressive for price. Give me samples to try if you want me to try it so bad. Be say no to that

If he's not perhaps he will throw you a set of advance nutrient base for your setup. And if he still sound shady tell me give it to me try if it's so good you know I'll be back r

Of course you may need to be a customer there and let him know you'll try his way if he proves it.

Just another way to approach the situation if you care to explore his character.....or whatever.

Good luck man. I use gen hydro. I want one I can control n p k (such as a 3 part) that has organics, salts and all the wonderful micros the floranova has.

I'm new to nutrients but from my experience I've been able to ask advance pushers WHY and honestly I've tried what they have said and it's all been higher quality

Call advance customer service grow help. I talked to a couple knowledgable guys from advance.

I got bullshit from gen hydro support. I got ok from botanicare but I had to pull the info from the lady.

That to be honest is a warranty, or guarantee in a way. And I believe the support I got from advance made the sensizme worth EVERY penny of the 40 Bucks.

I called advance the second time about silica after calling genhydro with no return call after leaving voicemail (still no return call on that). AND after calling botanicare about silica (their brand I bought) talking to them and not having question answered. Well they answered it wI'm using gh nutes was having some issues.

I'm in coco also.

Ever try nova? Or which gh products you use?

Modified Lucus? Care to share. Plz thanks. ith "don't really know why.... But back of bottle says....."

Like I can read the bottle....
I called botanicare not hooked on phonics.

So there's my two cents. I have two advance nute products I also have roots excell. Great support there too. Tips Pointers and explanations for me tic understand rather than "back of bottle says so just do that"
Guess what.
That shit is super expensive.

Personal preference may come from experience. He owns a hydro store? I'll bet he has tried many brands. Keep in mind advance is expensive at his shop or on the net, he isn't traponsible for that. A small mark up is expected because he owns a business.

I encourage you to question him. If he is full of it make it clear.

If he says bullshir tell him dosnr sound impressive for price. Give me samples to try if you want me to try it so bad. Be say no to that

If he's not perhaps he will throw you a set of advance nutrient base for your setup. And if he still sound shady tell me give it to me try if it's so good you know I'll be back r

Of course you may need to be a customer there and let him know you'll try his way if he proves it.

Just another way to approach the situation if you care to explore his character.....or whatever.

Good luck man. I use gen hydro. I want one I can control n p k (such as a 3 part) that has organics, salts and all the wonderful micros the floranova has.

I'm new to nutrients but from my experience I've been able to ask advance pushers WHY and honestly I've tried what they have said and it's all been higher quality

Call advance customer service grow help. I talked to a couple knowledgable guys from advance.

I got bullshit from gen hydro support. I got ok from botanicare but I had to pull the info from the lady.

That to be honest is a warranty, or guarantee in a way. And I believe the support I got from advance made the sensizme worth EVERY penny of the 40 Bucks.

I called advance the second time about silica after calling genhydro with no return call after leaving voicemail (still no return call on that). AND after calling botanicare about silica (their brand I bought) talking to them and not having question answered. Well they answered it wI'm using gh nutes was having some issues.

I'm in coco also.

Ever try nova? Or which gh products you use?

Modified Lucus? Care to share. Plz thanks. ith "don't really know why.... But back of bottle says....."

Like I can read the bottle....
I called botanicare not hooked on phonics.

So there's my two cents. I have two advance nute products I also have roots excell. Great support there too. Tips Pointers and explanations for me tic understand rather than "back of bottle says so just do that"
Guess what.
That shit is super expensive.
He doesn't own the hydro store...just a worker. I dealt with the owner the first time I went in there looking for small cfl lights when I had this "brilliant" idea of growing inside of an empty computer tower shell. Lol. I walked out with a 3x3x6.5 tent and a 250 watt CFL light settup that he told me would be more than enough light to grow & crop 4 plants....sadly I bought into it. That's my fault for not doing my homework beforehand. The 2nd time in there is when I went in for soil & nutrients. They sold me on the Soul Synthetics " player pack " for nutrients and Roots Organics "green feilds" soil.

I've had good luck with the nutrients so far, and the soil. It just sucks that the "player pack" only costs $10 more than the individual quart sized bottles that they sell. Which is why I asked about mixing things.

I think I'll take your advice and ask some questions and pick his brain a little harder. I didn't know what to really ask when I first started. And it seemed like the answers I'd always get were "well this is what I use, and I've had great results" which doesn't really help much. If I went with that advice I'd have to drop over $1,000 in nutrients lol.

Anyways cnile. Here are a couple pictures as you requested .

420-magazine-mobile989253067.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1968963242.jpg

420-magazine-mobile434099434.jpg

He doesn't own the hydro store...just a worker. I dealt with the owner the first time I went in there looking for small cfl lights when I had this "brilliant" idea of growing inside of an empty computer tower shell. Lol. I walked out with a 3x3x6.5 tent and a 250 watt CFL light settup that he told me would be more than enough light to grow & crop 4 plants....sadly I bought into it. That's my fault for not doing my homework beforehand. The 2nd time in there is when I went in for soil & nutrients. They sold me on the Soul Synthetics " player pack " for nutrients and Roots Organics "green feilds" soil.

I've had good luck with the nutrients so far, and the soil. It just sucks that the "player pack" only costs $10 more than the individual quart sized bottles that they sell. Which is why I asked about mixing things.

I think I'll take your advice and ask some questions and pick his brain a little harder. I didn't know what to really ask when I first started. And it seemed like the answers I'd always get were "well this is what I use, and I've had great results" which doesn't really help much. If I went with that advice I'd have to drop over $1,000 in nutrients lol.

Anyways cnile. Here are a couple pictures as you requested .

420-magazine-mobile989253067.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1968963242.jpg

420-magazine-mobile434099434.jpg

That's pretty lame advice i think. 3x3. That would suck ass to grow in. Not to mention the wasted money on a CFL.

Sorry to hear but that's not the shop I though you might be going to. I know Panama reds shop has some good advice and fair. I think he had more than one shop up here. Not sure exactly where ya are in AK.

Anyway nice to see others on here from Ak ;)

b1b311abb92a594223286828c6a44779.jpg

If your in that neck of the woods we have a vote coming up just to let you know. Prop 1 October 1st

So anyway I looked at big swell. That is your pk boost. Also in it is sugar in the form of molasses. There is a little more in it but not much, I think I seen silica and yucca.

a pk is important. You need it now more than ever.

Yours is a 2 5 3 npk ratio.

Tiger bloom would work.
Tiger is 2-8-4
Tiger also recommends a flower stimulator with the pk. I doubt it's important but I havnt ran fox farm. It's not mandatory.

I would look at them. They should be using nitro from leaves.

If they are heavy in nitro now I would go with monster bloom instead

Monster is 0-50-30

The shit is strong. Don't burn them.

All pk boost is pretty strong

Pk booster are usually expensive. Pk boosters is what's making the flowers.

I would say talk to someone that use the specific nute u pick personally. I hope someone else chime in for you.

Back
Top Bottom