Help!

nlemons1

I am growing 2 amnesia haze autos

Using cocogro brick

I have 2 plants in about 3 gal each.

Using a 600 watt led.

They're doing fantastic. They've been planted for 24 days.
They look great.

Only problem is they're only about 6 inches tall each. They sprout new branches everyday. I checked them earlier and already starting to show white hairs.

I've thought about topping them. But I've always heard to wait till they're about 10 inches tall.

It's my first indoor and autoflower grow.

I want them to put out a descent yield. But at this rate it's not looking to promising.

Can you give me any info please I'd really appreciate it.

Happy growing.!
420-magazine-mobile2061741361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1088907636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241846490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1317088110.jpg

How deep are your pots ?? Never doubt a auto don't forget your autos grow at least a third to a half in the first 2 weeks of flowering. I'll sub in but if you get a moment jump over to my grow journal .,I've just uploaded day 16. Journal name "auto white widow in 900L soil"
Lift your lights bud make her stretch hope to see you at my end.

Keep it lit -.

I have a 400w LED and the super lemon haze,although a photo, has been in veg for almost 2 months before flipping on 4/24.
420-magazine-mobile449684043.jpg

As others have said, LEDs tend to be fussy about distance. Once you see that they aren't stretching as much as you'd like I'd lift the light a little. This can be good if you want a nice low, squatting plant to fit a small space.

I don't think i would top if its showing sign of flower. I topped mine at day 15 (4th node ) from what i have seen autos does good if they are big enough to top at 4th note by the time they are 12 to fifteen days old. Imo i wouldnt top autos past that time frame. Maybe raise your light and do a little lst and she will stretch. Good luck.✌

You can easily top whiteout any problem even iff you are in bloom 12/12 until week 2 in bloom . And you're plant is looking ok except i see 1 leaf whit a red stock usually that means N feed .....

I am growing 2 amnesia haze autos

Using cocogro brick

I have 2 plants in about 3 gal each.

Using a 600 watt led.

They're doing fantastic. They've been planted for 24 days.
They look great.

Only problem is they're only about 6 inches tall each. They sprout new branches everyday. I checked them earlier and already starting to show white hairs.

I've thought about topping them. But I've always heard to wait till they're about 10 inches tall.

It's my first indoor and autoflower grow.

I want them to put out a descent yield. But at this rate it's not looking to promising.

Can you give me any info please I'd really appreciate it.

Happy growing.!
420-magazine-mobile2061741361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1088907636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241846490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1317088110.jpg
Run your lights 24/7/👌autos love it.will increase yeilds

Back
Top Bottom