Help Please DWC

Godsgarden747

Ok so I have been having some problems bad leaves just pushing down at first I thought over or under watering earlyer was told to wait it out stress from transplant but I just had one get under watered and it popped back up in hours they are in dwc bucket oh at 5.9 pond at 620 running mammoth p to water temp a little high in water not much 68f and I opened my bucket to find this murky waters with brown film around sides dark . And they are dropping more and more by the hour also they are not weak like the plants that were under watered the leaves do not want to be pulled up they yank right back down it's weird need to know what to do asap won't loose these girls again
420-magazine-mobile636559794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile736064621.jpg
420-magazine-mobile250682003.jpg

First off, what have you got them growing in? Giant Perlite? It looks like coral (which would be very bad).

If your setup was mine, I'd drain the reservoir, rinse it and the substrate with pH'd water, and then restart with a not-too-concentrated (maybe 450 PPM) basic nutrient solution (just balanced NPK with micronutrients, no extra whizbang stuff), being sure to measure everything very carefully and double check everything, including the pH. (Have you calibrated your pH meter?)

This being a "I don't know what's wrong but let's redo everything from scratch and make sure everything is exactly right."

Also, answering all the questions here would be a big help too: How to Ask for Grow Support

Good luck and please post back to let us know how it's going.

Thanks this is what was recommended and yes every day I check it with general hydro refrance solution . I was told I didn't need micro nutes with this ? Oh and they are a hydro substrate I have seen used a lot and so far I like it because you can break it to size over hydroton

On the issue of the droop with it being germ I start of lifeless and does the res look like lock out or just from mammoth p or is it something not seen it's just murky ?
420-magazine-mobile1307276784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1076338023.jpg
the yellowish line is the light messing with camera sorry

Thanks this is what was recommended and yes every day I check it with general hydro refrance solution . I was told I didn't need micro nutes with this ? Oh and they are a hydro substrate I have seen used a lot and so far I like it because you can break it to size over hydroton

You always need micronutrients. That sounds like it might be the problem!

Check the recommended dosing and number of bottles in your system and do it exactly as they recommend with nothing extra or added (not even pee ;))

You always need micronutrients. That sounds like it might be the problem!

Check the recommended dosing and number of bottles in your system and do it exactly as they recommend with nothing extra or added (not even pee ;))
I just jumped up from 420 ppm to 620 when I switched to dwc trust and believe I won't use that again lol ok and so even when using a a and b nutrient with cal mag you also add micro ? And I have the current culture 9 bucket xxl with a 13 gallon epicenter and 250 gallon res but after just having to flush the whole system over my hydro shop ducking me over with some biofungicide years past date and Dr doom sprayed directly on foliage it fucked every thing up so I made this small unit unroll I can get a better to system I paid 700 for one that is so so slow and drains 4 times what it dispenses I can't fill it in a week with it it's at least 150 gallon system so is what to do my normal water ppm is 255 so I'm pretty much out of the race at the moment and have 40 fem plants started and I need to figure this out the girls that are in there now with the issue are already 26 days from seed and seem way slow just topped them they are cks Cali og kush haze so I'm struggling I use to love this I just want to chill and have fun. With this and I am hitting wall after wall man sorry about the rant

> so even when using a a and b nutrient with cal mag you also add micro ?
I looked up your "pH Perfect" nutrients and it said it's just a 2-part solution. (They also say it is expensive and intended only for experienced growers.)

So that alone should be enough. I'd mix up a fresh batch of JUST the A and the B with nothing else but a little CaMg supplement i.e. just really try to do exactly what the manufacturer recommends.

Me, I think I'd run a small pilot grow first until I was confident that I had everything dialed in.

That's kinda what I'm trying to do now I never had this much problems when I was in soil lol but it just sucks I already have 12000 in this room but looks like I will have to get a smaller set up bought before I jump back up how do you think I should store these girls tonight since the water is complete trash and I can't get more unroll the morning? I still haven't got all my less yet either so that another 4 5 thousand man ... just wanted a fun hobby I believe in needed something to pass time

Back
Top Bottom