In need of help

davecoop

Hello I'm having a problem while doing indoor growing. I myself am growing for the 2nd time, but on the first time I literally didn't have to do anything and didn't get any problems.

Okay so, I'm growing in a wardrobe, with follium on seperate walls. Soil is just regular ground from the yard, de-rooted and cleaned from anything.

The plants are from 5 days to 2.5 weeks (tallest one)
Watering once in 3 days, depending on how dry is the soil.
Can't really find out the ph level, as to not being able to afford such an instrument.

Some leaves are yellowing some are burnt a bit, but not sure if heat burn.

Capture1106.PNG
Capture440.PNG
Capture3103.PNG
Capture2104.PNG
Capture440.PNG

Could anyone please help me?

hang tight, one of the indoor experts will be along shortly. Look real good to me, may need to increase

intensity of light, don't give, you got it going in the right direction.

HiYa davecoop
Welcome!

From your pictures, the soil still looks VERY wet!
Also it appear not to have any Perlite mixed into it! (for drainage)
Since $$ is an issue, you can get by getting some irregular sized (small) pebbles from outside; boiling them to rid of any hitchickers; and then mixing in with your soil:) I hope your pots have holes in the bottom to permit water to drain easily. Roots need oxygen and cannot stand too much standing water or they will drown.

Additionally I see a Calcium supplement in your pics..why?
Regular tap water should have sufficient Calcium/Magnesium in it already...no need to OD on it!
Let it stand 24hrs before using to rid the tap water of any Chlorine type crap.. Plus it is not good to water with very cold water anyway. Water at room temp is better for Cannabis plants.
It is possible that your ladies are suffering from a lack of Nitrogen. Usually I do not recommend ferts at this early stage, but it does seem to be warranted now...Maybe use some fish emulsion ferts that is natural and contains Nitrogen (cheap stuff but does stink). Leaves should be a darker shade of green.

Finally the seedling are stretching for light and need support before they fall over! Simply move some soil around the exposed stems to help support and eliminate the stretching. leave maybe 1" of stem exposed, since anything beneath the starter leaves are roots anyway.

The real FIX lies within your lighting,,,CFLs (spiral florescents) are cheap to buy and run (maybe $2 per bulb + 2.50 for a 2way spliter)
CFLs should be placed within 2-3 inches of the plant tops and will not burn them; just use common sense and use the back of your hand to test distance..If your hand gets warm after 20 seconds or so...lights are too close!
CFLs put out most of their energy from the sides NOT the ends as many think!
Suggest Daylight CFLs for seedlings and vegging..5000-6500 are best for now!
Hope all this helps and again WELCOME!

PS: here is a picture of an inexpensive (<$20 without the bulbs) I am building for side lighting in my tent. Lots of USABLE light are appreciated by your girls
The bulbs shown have been modified by me LED bulbs :laughtwo:; but CFLs fit it also!

Regards,
Buzzer :)

light52.jpg

. You are totally getting it done my friend! Plants need only 3 GOOD thing

1 WATER get to know everything you can about it

2 SOIL for the best roots get a good soil because strong roots make strong stems to hold BIG BUDS

3 LIGHT your plants need light to convert that tasty water and those delicious nutrients from the good soil to produce glucose from the LIGHT. The more glucose you can generate the more tasty your buds will be.

Just like that 1,2,3!

Back
Top Bottom