I didn't note the date of flower start

I let them veg for 3 months

They are regulars.

Highest ppm veg was 600 without burns.

What stage does this look like?

More pk?

Ripen soon?

How it look.

If I want her to bulk the buds now then what should I give her? Pk or more camg? Or ripen or ....

28e5d7a2e584d36918ec5a6bf26d79fd.jpg
b207ab8c19b3b2e97848763abb402942_1_.jpg
e39f998556fdfaeb913c03397aecb4b3.jpg

That is pinapple kush I think
She is not very frosty and needs bulk.

This is jack Herer I think.

eb6f5c9ece3cb6e14f5975feabe87554.jpg
3da766dede9114b9ab76f1b7ea29884e.jpg

And last is another Jack Herer I think.
1f4f93e1df748837727824b2b56df050.jpg
0203d57247d32f84be9b9dac4377a0d4.jpg

I know they look like shit and I should know what week. Buy I don't. And if ya help me I promise I'll never be so mean to a plant again. These are the first plants I've ever grown in my life so they helped me learn and took my mistakes like champs. Would love to finish properly. Thanks.

One other thing. How do u guys tell if your burning them in flower. In veg it was easy cause they always had new fan leaves growing to watch tips, leaf margins, lower leaves, how dark new growth or tips are. All that stuff. Purple stems. Purple undersides. Curled margins.

But now in flower it's different.
They don't really grow the same. I can't imagine an already grown leaf tip is going to burn.....????

How are u watching for ppm in flower. What are the Ez clues on them for too much nutes and too little. Also how to differentiate the need for p or for k or ca or mg or just base nutes. I think I have all those majors down in veg while growing but what about flowering deficiency and burn.

Thank you for your time. I know I write a lot

Hi. They don't look nute burnt to me. They look like they have weeks to grow. Lots of white pistils still.

Are the white pistils an easy way to tell when she wants to ripen? You mean the ones on tip top or..?,

Will they change color.?
Or where you saying they will grow to fill those white pistils with more plant material, more green leaves like. If you can understand what I mean.

Thank you.

White pistils are new growth. She will push out fewer and fewer as she gets closer to harvest. These will turn amber. Some say you can judge harvest time by the ratio of amber hairs to white hairs. I don't find this too accurate. I've tried. It's too hard if you've never seen it. Buy a loupe and look at the trichomes. They have three stages; clear, cloudy, and amber. If the majority are clear then she still young. 70% cloudy and 30% amber seems to be the sweet spot most people say is the peak of high for thc with a little cbd. Mostly amber and you got yourself some good cbd meds. The THC degrades to CBD. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom