My plants are dying - Help!

Nulriha

Hey I'm new to this forum and kind of in a hurry so if I am breaking any rules please be gentle: haven't had time to read all of the rules (yet)

Ive been doing this for a while yet this is the first time this happens.
gV8vOv6.jpg
1XZUUw5.jpg
Bh4pe9t.jpg

They all look dead! Yet I water them every 2 days and make sure the temperature is ok.

What I put in my water:
ZJEXLwE.jpg

On the right it's 2 tsp a gallon
Middle is 1 tsp a gallon
Left one is 15ml a litter.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. What's going on?

Do you have drain holes in those containers. What kind of soil do you use.and how much fluid do they get with each watering

I've been doing this for 2 years successfully. pH is right, I'm using the same nutrients than I've been using in the past by, temp is right.

The only reason I've been going here is because I have no clue what's going on.

I'm not new and I seriously can't start over, impossible.

It looks like it might be just plain old overwatering. Every two days is probably too often unless you're growing in a really nonabsorbent medium.

BTW, you can upload photos to the site by clicking the "Gallery" tab at the top and then "upload images." That's the preferred method.

It looks like it might be just plain old overwatering. Every two days is probably too often unless you're growing in a really nonabsorbent medium.

BTW, you can upload photos to the site by clicking the "Gallery" tab at the top and then "upload images."

Shit I didn't knew you could upload directly here. Thanks. Also the reason we water more is because we life in a seriously dry area and 1 day without water can let them dry out almost entirely.

Right now in were killing the nutrients using root wash and we're watering them with regular water (pH lowered using vinegar)

Theres also the fact that my leaves are dry and crispy, it's not a usual sign of overwatering.

We're also using potting soil and very small pots.

Theres also the fact that my leaves are dry and crispy, it's not a usual sign of overwatering.

We're also using potting soil and very small pots.

Hmmm, then that would leave maybe mismeasuring the nutrients so you ended up with a toxic concentration? (A moment's inattention is all it takes, or at least that has been the case for me.) Flushing sounds like a good idea.

"Potting soil" is a real crap shoot--even the better quality ones can be a problem because they often add fertilizer, and the bad ones can be just awful. Fox Farms soil seems to be popular, as is adding a lot of perlite to increase drainage.

And as for "very small pots"--you already know that's not for the best, right?

My plants are dying, help!

I used a tsp of bio grow per gallon and my plants hated it- a tablespoon is wayyyy too much
I switched to fox farm products immediately
420-magazine-mobile1799303328.jpg

5ml is a tsp not a tbls
420-magazine-mobile2017947901.jpg

My plants are dying, help!

They look root bound. The droopy leaves, discoloration etc. their roots are suffocating. Let em dry out and see if you can pull one out (dirt and all). Or cut one out of their cups.
The vinegar is irrelevant. I use it regularly to lower pH. That would not cause these symptoms.

Somebody needs to tell these noobs who join to first read the forum rules/guidelines. They do neither. 1st issue. Then on the other hand they decided to grow cannabis and know nothing of the process. 2nd issue. Maybe they grew vegetables or something so they think they grow canna. Canna aint a tomato. Its a whole nother beast. It gets annoying coming on here and constantly seeing posts like this, clogging everything up for people who are searching for answers and such. 3rd issue. Sorry Im not a pussy like most and will tell somebody what most think and not mince words. Im not here to be a dick but then again I'm not here to sugar coat things either.
The truth hurts.
Do you not investigate things and try to learn about them before you decide to undertake them? If I told u that u had to take a test tomorrow and it was on ________________ (insert something you dont know much about). Now are you gonna just wing it or are you going to study so you succeed... 4th issue. In school did you do your HW? If you graduated then you did. Doing HW is a way to learn things on your own, to study if you will. Just as noobs should do before jumping in head first, STUDY.
Forums are for networking and speaking your mind with in reason and being respectful about, as I am. Jump off the forum if you don't like it buddy. Im here to stay. Check around the forum, I'm well liked and know my shit. I don't know everything and am here to learn and teach. But ignorance is something I have trouble tolerating. I say the same things to all the noobs who post things like this.

I agree with everything you're saying, but your tone here and in the previous post is harsh to the point of rudeness. I think you'd be a more effective forum policeman if you would try to be just a little bit kinder and a little less angry and judgmental.

Not being a policeman, thanks for the backhanded compliment though. Its much appreciated! ...
Harshness is in the eye of the beholder. The member whose post this is doesn't seem to be offended. Im sure they're thankful for you coming to their defense.
Nobody is angry or judgmental. I made an assessment of this post. The plants are root bound. If he in fact has been growing for two yrs how does he not know this? Maybe he has maybe he hasnt. Maybe he's just got his head up his ass but those plants are root bound and a 2 yr experience grower would have already up-potted those girls or at least checked for root bound. Those symptoms are classic root bound symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom