Humidity

Philsthetent

Hey all I'm having some minor humidity issues - around 50-60 w/ lights on but spiking to about 75-80 in the night cycle .
Exhaust and plenty of fans .
I know I need to lower it .
My question is has any one tried or heard of this product working??
New and Improved Eva-dry E-500 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
420-magazine-mobile1540049633.jpg

Hey all I'm having some minor humidity issues - around 50-60 w/ lights on but spiking to about 75-80 in the night cycle .
Exhaust and plenty of fans .
I know I need to lower it .
My question is has any one tried or heard of this product working??
New and Improved Eva-dry E-500 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
420-magazine-mobile1540049633.jpg

I've not used a dehumidifier before, I'm lucky with the environment I grow in, I don't have to make too many adjustments throughout the year. I've had agg with humidity at night too, so I know where you're coming from mate, lost more than I'd like to have lost to the rot that must not be named caused by the high night humidity level.

It does look like a handy little gadget, it's not too expensive, I think you might have put out a good investment for people.

I found out that the nighttime humidity may be caused by the heat left from lights (I use HPS, I don't know what sort of signature LEDs throw off if you're using them). It might be that you need more air going in to cool the warm air that might be left over. Warm air has more moisture in it so while it may be moving around it may not be being extracted properly.

Intake fan upgrade or your gadget, you're paving a path to glory anyway ;) good luck mate

No!! It's garbage!!! I got the 60$eva dry 1100 and that don't work. Honestly if you can't find a cheap one on Craigslist your looking around 80-120$ on a dehumidifier that actually works.

Back
Top Bottom