The end of my leaves are curling downward

ohnolowe

I currently have 3 green crack plants growing that are about 2 weeks old. One of my plants leaves are curling downward at the tips and the soil is still moist after 4 days since my last water. I assume this is a drainage issue. Can I carefully drill some holes in the container to create better drainage or should I look to do something different. Looking for my best options.

I currently have 3 green crack plants growing that are about 2 weeks old. One of my plants leaves are curling downward at the tips and the soil is still moist after 4 days since my last water. I assume this is a drainage issue. Can I carefully drill some holes in the container to create better drainage or should I look to do something different. Looking for my best options.

if you think you're drainage is not good and you need more holes in the bottom of the pot just carefully drill dome extra holes in it. I had to do the same thing and my plant is fine

Too strong nutrients flush with ro water and start slowly less food

I haven't started nutrients yet because I just transplanted them into bigger pots and figured there was enough mutes in the soil.

Thank you..i thought I would be able to do that but couldn't find anything on any of the sites. Glad to here everything worked out for you..happy growing

Thank you..i thought I would be able to do that but couldn't find anything on any of the sites. Glad to here everything worked out for you..happy growing

as for the tips pointing down dont worry about it too much these things happen sometimes it'll be ok

First time grower so a lot of reading and trial by error but so far so good. I'm just a little concerned because my plant doesn't need watering yet and it's been 4 days since I've watered..temp in my tent averages about 72-75 and humidity around 48 which seems to be working well.

First time grower so a lot of reading and trial by error but so far so good. I'm just a little concerned because my plant doesn't need watering yet and it's been 4 days since I've watered..temp in my tent averages about 72-75 and humidity around 48 which seems to be working well.

do you have any pictures? and my soil takes 7 days to dry out as long as your soil is still damp a inch in then she wont need water.

As long as soil is not dry but airy. Just transplanted still having a little shock. They will do fine don't over water to compensate.

I didn't have a chance to get pictures yet. I just noticed them last night and again when I checked on them this morning. I'll get some pix tonight and if I can figure out how to upload them to this thread I'll post them.

Back
Top Bottom