Help 2525

help2525

Hello out there. Hope everyone is doing well. Started a new room all in mylar 5x6 and two 300 watt Viparspectra led lights. one month and leaves are burning and turning yellow. using Fox farm but modestly.PH is ok turned off one led to see what happens. Any suggestions. Thanks

Thanks mikeyxb. I use Distilled water every over day. Once a week I use Fox farm big bloom 0-o.5-0.7 once a week. About 4 cap full per gallon. Room is 5x6 x5 high all in mylar with to 300 watt Viparspectra led lights. Two Fans and plenty of air. All females from crop kings. Don't understand why leaves are turning yellow and looks like they are burning. Used 250 sodium before with seeds left over from Florida. Thanks for any info you van give me. Happy growing. BH Will have to send photos later new to this site

No probably a little wet. use a ph and wet sencer
20170508_185157.jpg
3 gallon pots

You know what's funny. I was using seeds from Florida for the last 14 years. You get your males and females. I've been installing cameras and alarm systems for 30 years. Here I install them for the new dispencery locations in Vermont. But still can't get a card. My back is fucked. Appreciate your help Mickyxb

Well - I use big bloom too...but you need to add some tiger bloom to that recipe it has N , big bloom has NO N, it is OK to give the big bloom like every watering , add the tiger bloom once a week or as needed
And what kind of soil is it??

Some tips a little burnt. And leaves just dying and falling off. Definitely not a pro. But new at using led. Most likely to much water. But I've never used nitrogen before. Sorry maybe a little stupid just distilled water. Have to buy. Not my well water

I use fox farm ocean forest soil - which is "hot" meaning it has N in it , so I only need to add a little as it get used from the soil - but your plants need some serious attention.

Not giving any N is like only eating condiments and leaving the sandwich on your plate and starving yourself

PS- also is that thang a dude ?? The nodes look a little spaced out

Back
Top Bottom