Help with nutes

growguro420

420-magazine-mobile1589859225.jpg

Hey guys so this is my nute feeding schedule I'll upload photos of the nutes,plants and specific nute I will be using for vegetative growth. As you can see the chart tells me to dose 0.5 GN with an EC of 1 the only problem being I am unaware of what GN is equivalent to in say grams or CT if someone could help that would be great thxs to the grow community.

I don't see "GN", I see "gr" which should be grams. So .5 grams in 1 liter of water would be an EC of 1 in theory. Nowhere in the chart does it say what your waters assumed PPM/EC is. Or one could assume you'd have to add your waters EC to the 1 to get the final EC of the mixture.

I don't see "GN", I see "gr" which should be grams. So .5 grams in 1 liter of water would be an EC of 1 in theory. Nowhere in the chart does it say what your waters assumed PPM/EC is. Or one could assume you'd have to add your waters EC to the 1 to get the final EC of the mixture.

Why should GR be grams and that's my bad for accidentally putting GN but GR means grains so I need 0.5 grains of a gram and that's what I'm unsure of I don't know what amount of grams equals 0.5 grains

From their website...

Flower Power Starter Package

Everything your plants need for a healthy start and grow cycle.

This starter package Contains:

1 pack Start - 50gr / 1.76 oz
1 pack Grow - 100gr / 3.52 oz
1 pack Bloom - 100gr / 3.52 oz
1 pack Boost - 10gr / 0.35 oz

50 grams = 1.76 oz, so they are using the abbreviation gr for grams, not grains.

From their website...

Flower Power Starter Package

Everything your plants need for a healthy start and grow cycle.

This starter package Contains:

1 pack Start - 50gr / 1.76 oz
1 pack Grow - 100gr / 3.52 oz
1 pack Bloom - 100gr / 3.52 oz
1 pack Boost - 10gr / 0.35 oz

50 grams = 1.76 oz, so they are using the abbreviation gr for grams, not grains.

Ohhhhh that makes sense so when they say 0.5 GR they just mean grams I'll check out there website too is that just for the soil bases schedule or does everyone do that

420-magazine-mobile1816260364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699937713.jpg
one of the three got grow nutes with high nitrogen at 0.25 grams today going to wait and see if this small dose does anything then add more

Smart plan. A lot of times the manufacturer's recommendations are on the high side. With mine I start at 25% and work up.

I'm also planning to maybe top or fim one plant and see how it does for yeild this way I know for possible clones but I'm just starting to learn about that stuff involving some hydro

420-magazine-mobile1338080144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2009303471.jpg

The first is my astrodawg, the second is a pic online with ph fluctuations. Several growers diagnosed me with nute burn and i agreed after finding a few leaves doing the claw with the tips burnt but i expected my ph to be out of range and now I'm just confused

Yellow spots on leaves could be anything usually nute burn is on the tip of your leaves not spots that's usually some type of deficiency or maybe a pest what N-P-K value do your nutes have ? Yellow spots could maybe mean a magnesium deficiency

Frankly I'm less concerned about the pH of run off than I am on the pH going in. What is that number? Your soil already has some nutrients in it. I assume you've fertilized on top of that if there is to be any nute burn.

Frankly I'm less concerned about the pH of run off than I am on the pH going in. What is that number? Your soil already has some nutrients in it. I assume you've fertilized on top of that if there is to be any nute burn.

Your answer is in my 1st post. Plain tap water going in at 7 ( my tap is naturally neutral for some reason) i waited 3 weeks before 1 st feeding due to food already in the soil which was last week. Today was just plain water preparing for a flush due to the symptoms but my runoff at 6.2 isn't bad right ?

Yeah, sorry about that. Was posting while at work and got busy so I hadn't hit send until after your reply that said your water was at 7. I don't think going in at 7 is that extreme that your soil can't buffer it down a hair, which it seems to be doing if it's coming out at 6.2. So did the symptoms only appear a week ago after the first feed?

Yeah, sorry about that. Was posting while at work and got busy so I hadn't hit send until after your reply that said your water was at 7. I don't think going in at 7 is that extreme that your soil can't buffer it down a hair, which it seems to be doing if it's coming out at 6.2. So did the symptoms only appear a week ago after the first feed?

Yes which is why I thought burn but the ph isn't that bad right ?

What did you feed them and how much? With the fertilizer added to your water, what was the pH? How is the new growth looking? Is it affected too or is the problem contained to the older growth?

Back
Top Bottom