How much soil needed for Royal Dwarves?

Woolmaster

Hi fellow greenlovers!

I'm wanting to start with my first grow soon and have tried to gather a lot of information on the subject.
Now I read different things about how many liters the pots should be.

I think I want to start off with autoflowers: About 5 Royal Dwarves and maybe 1 White Dwarf because they shouldn't be too difficult to grow.

My grow space is 70×70x160cm and I bought a Viparspectra 300W LED (138 actual wattage). I read that these royal dwarves remain quite small and some say 6L is enough while others say you need 11L (3 gallons). Im gonna use Bio Bizz all Mix as a medium with the growboost ,flowerboost, and top max nutrient.

In how many liter (gallons are fine too ;) ) would you put my Royal autodwarves?

I plan on starting my grow within two weeks and will post a grow journal. Really looking forward to getting started and learn a lot during my first grow!
Hope you guys can help me out, thanks in advance!

Woolmaster

Hello Woolmaster welcome. I would say 6litres is on the small size and i`de go with the 11litres. being new myself to autos i grew this blue treacle auto in a 7 litre air pot and would say it probably would have yielded more with a bigger pot.
SAM_1849.JPG
regards

Thank you for the feedback! I bought 5 11 liter pots and am (still) waiting for the delivery of my seeds.
That blue treacle looks gorgeous by the way! :Namaste:

Can't wait to get started!

Back
Top Bottom