Why isn't it growing?

bakesale

I Have a White diesel haze auto, I'm five weeks in and its only 9" tall, this seems like its not enough for the time? Is this normal or should i be worried?

Thank you for any responses :Namaste:

I've been growing auto-flowers for over ten years and developing my own strains along the way. Your auto-flower has a limited life-spa, approximately 30 days per life stage: seedling, vegetative and flowering. Auto-Flowers can grow under 24/7 light but no less than 12 hours per night. 16 is best (6a to 10pm or 7am-11p). For seedlings they should be no closer than 16-12 inches below a grow light - or drink direct sunlight (sunny window) for 30 days. They will now enter Vegetative stage aka "teens" and programmed to grow with as much gusto as provided. Again, same light length and plants shouldn't touch (light should reach the floor). Feed with a high Nitrogen fertilizer 17-15-17 (Nitrogen-Phosphate-Potash) lightly at first, heavier toward the end of the 30 days. She then shuts down growing and concentrates on flowering for the next 30 days. You switch fertilizer to an organic bloom 1-3-1 (high potash to make fat buds) and switch light schedule to 12/12 (bloom period). That's it! After 30 days you should have some nice fat kolas. To harvest withdraw water allowing her to dry out for a week. She'll eat up the nutrients in her lower leaves to continue producing until she can no longer do so. Unless you are making seed you don't want to go that far.

When she looks spent (majority of yellow leaves fall off) cut her down and dry her upside down in a cool well ventilated indirect light room, no darkness (mold). Three days later trim off all the fan leaves, leave the sugar leaves. Day 4 trim the whole plant onto a flat surface and let air another day, place buds into Mason Jars and seal. Open jar for 1 hour each day for maybe a week, then each day shorter. After two weeks she will be primo bud. Wait a month and she'll be killer bud and last 6 months but slowly degrades after that.

I now run a small home business selling seeds, plants and assistance with small grows. My expertise is in Tiny House living (or small apartments) where a closet, pantry, alcove can be converted with a can of paint, some lights and a box fan. People walk into my living room for the view of the GG Bridge and when they turn around at the far end is another work of art that always gets oooohss and ahhhhsss. "My God that's beautiful" and it is, it's my 'show-piece' 7X8' garden ( former Alcove), now a loft bed and has been an ongoing DIY project for years. Once my son's bedroom with bunk beds, then pirate bunks, then a loft he could climb into. Now that loft is 10 feet hit and hidden by midnight-blue stage curtains, when opened stop guests to stare and gander like any beautiful garden.

I grow 4 times a year, each season and keep the crop rotating generating close to a pound of high grade bud per month. I have a bag full of proven tricks that increase your harvest by 50%. One plant, if grown to bloom and harvest) will provide the worst gardner with 1 ounce of bud. I am able to produce, per plant, 7 to 9 ounces per plant. I converted a fruit cupboard into a seedling nursery and when big enough, transfer 4 strains to the garden and harvest another 4 strains.

"White Widow" is an easy grow but temperamental when over watered. NEVER over water your plants. Cannabis is a weed with a natural instinct to search through roots for water. But don't let her dry out either. If the dirt is soggy and her leaves are drooping, she needs air and far less water. If she looks drained, a bit pale and her leave are drooping, check her water. A lovely bushy strain pretty easy to grow for the tiny house grower would be a Purple Kush or Gorilla Glue (Not OG). Hand size fat leaves when really loving her home. Gorilla OG is one of the best to smoke and always has high THC, the difficulty is it grows at least 3.5 feet tall or more. Grow ten in a space that accommodates 3' plants and you burn the kolas. To solve, tie a string around the base of the main cola and bend the head down until it is at least 12 inches below the light. I use a long shoe string and tuck it under the next growing pot to hold it down. She'll do fine and produce many fat kolas.

I hope this helps! Best of luck.

Thanks for such a awesome response response . Ill tell you my set up
300w led in cupboard 2 plants, on 18/6 cycle (best for me i think)
first plant is doing great, just about finished using bio-grow(the nutes) and about to start adding in bio_bloom to the mixure, just like you said. Also have very slight but burn but i decided to flush with clean water for a week, good idea or no?

my temps have bin great, at a constant 25 degree during day and dropping at around 18 at night.

The second plant though still hasn't grow too much even though its bin in for a month and a bit ( around 11") and still no sign of bud even though the other plant has big buds already. But the second plant looks amazing( color, saturation ect)

But my main concern is RH, Its a constant fucking battle with humidity. AT night it reaches too 70% sometimes even higher, and i know the risk with this (mold) especially as one of my plants is now budding....

NO idea what to do, i leave the door open, i crack windows open and still its not changing a whole lot. You might think the reader is broken but i cross check it with a different one and its correct

What do i dododo?!?!?!?:420:

Back
Top Bottom