Pesticides control outdoor Ontario grow

Hey all looking for home remedies for tips how to keep pest away . Growing in kinda northern ontario. Maybe im paranoid but i worry about my investments. However, money is tight on my end. Blah blah blah..

Heard sms is good and a weekly thing. If need be ill spend that to pennywise and bedroomfarmer told me about it.

But i want to hear what others suggest curious i mean no disrepect just trying to keep the good old ticker open minded and interested. Lol

Thanks anyone who can answer no right or wrongs here just peoples ideas tips and tested therioes.

Thanks all hsppy growing . . .

Hey all looking for home remedies for tips how to keep pest away . Growing in kinda northern ontario. Maybe im paranoid but i worry about my investments. However, money is tight on my end. Blah blah blah..

Heard sms is good and a weekly thing. If need be ill spend that to pennywise and bedroomfarmer told me about it.

But i want to hear what others suggest curious i mean no disrepect just trying to keep the good old ticker open minded and interested. Lol

Thanks anyone who can answer no right or wrongs here just peoples ideas tips and tested therioes.

Thanks all hsppy growing . . .
Neem oil King sts is for seed germination

I know a friend of mine who boiled pine needles for awhile took the needles out with a strainer and let the water cool. Poured it around the plants. He said it worked but I have never tried it so I wouldn't reccomend it. Maybe check out YouTube and see if there is a natural way to do it that won't cost you much money? Sorry king it's the best I can come up with

I know a friend of mine who boiled pine needles for awhile took the needles out with a strainer and let the water cool. Poured it around the plants. He said it worked but I have never tried it so I wouldn't reccomend it. Maybe check out YouTube and see if there is a natural way to do it that won't cost you much money? Sorry king it's the best I can come up with
I thought neem oil was good for cloning?

No neem oil is for pests King. That what I used to use for my outdoor grows.
Can you pm directions how i should use angel would be solid..

Just put it in a spay bottle and most your plants. Don't ever do it in flower though. I never did and I'm not sure if it would harm the buds
Thank you

No worries you got this King. Another thing you can water it down say into a third so its gentile on the plants to start
Yeah was going to mix a little soray bottle up 40 60 mix

Can you pm directions how i should use angel would be solid..
1-2 Tbsp per gallon of water to treat fungus and every 7-10 days depending on how bad.
2-4 Tbsp per gallon of water for miteS and other pests. And every 7-10 days again depending on infestation. Put it in a sprayer and saturate top bottom of the leaves and make sure it stays mixed by shaking every so often.. it's only good for the current spray session and not meant to be stored like that. That's for the concentrated. I don't know if it makes a difference with the cold pressed neem oil vs the clarified.
420-magazine-mobile953697169.jpg

1-2 Tbsp per gallon of water to treat fungus and every 7-10 days depending on how bad.
2-4 Tbsp per gallon of water for miteS and other pests. And every 7-10 days again depending on infestation. Put it in a sprayer and saturate top bottom of the leaves and make sure it stays mixed by shaking every so often.. it's only good for the current spray session and not meant to be stored like that. That's for the concentrated. I don't know if it makes a difference with the cold pressed neem oil vs the clarified.
420-magazine-mobile953697169.jpg

Sorry what is that ? Product?

I only have concentrated neem oil I'll grab a pic in am..
I must have concentrate as well. I ordered a bottle on line and I couldn't even figure out how to measure it because it was so thick I couldn't pour any out to mix with water. I used diotamatious earth. And made motes around the pots. I wasn't outside either. I also used fresh garlic and ginger root sprinkled around the area.
I miss everyone on 420!!!! And growing!

I must have concentrate as well. I ordered a bottle on line and I couldn't even figure out how to measure it because it was so thick I couldn't pour any out to mix with water. I used diotamatious earth. And made motes around the pots. I wasn't outside either. I also used fresh garlic and ginger root sprinkled around the area.
I miss everyone on 420!!!! And growing!

Thanks regi I'll look at sprinkling some
Stuff around pots .

Back
Top Bottom