Flowering progress - Worth keeping?

mushmushi

420 Member
Hi,
This is my first dwc grow. I have 2 plants on the end of the 5th week.

I was wondering if the plants are in a good progress. I have one indica and one sativa.

On the end of the 3rd week I have broken a stemp of the sativa.

The indica looks like she's progressing well, however, the sativa looks like she is not making any segnificate​ progress. I can see just a few hairs.

1. Should I keep growing the sativa or should I keep it? Is it possible to get good buds from her or it is all lost?
2. Can u tell me if the indica strain looks ok? Will it give me good quality buds?

DWC system:
10 Gal
250w
1600 ppm
26-29°
Advanced nutrients

Indica
IMG_20170519_185322.jpg

Sativa
IMG_20170519_185151.jpg

1600 ppm sounds really high. Flowering plants don't like a lot of nitrogen.
Is it five weeks since flip or since first flower?

Hi,
This is my first dwc grow. I have 2 plants on the end of the 5th week.

I was wondering if the plants are in a good progress. I have one indica and one sativa.

On the end of the 3rd week I have broken a stemp of the sativa.

The indica looks like she's progressing well, however, the sativa looks like she is not making any segnificate​ progress. I can see just a few hairs.

1. Should I keep growing the sativa or should I keep it? Is it possible to get good buds from her or it is all lost?
2. Can u tell me if the indica strain looks ok? Will it give me good quality buds?

DWC system:
10 Gal
250w
1600 ppm
26-29°
Advanced nutrients

Indica
IMG_20170519_185322.jpg

Sativa
IMG_20170519_185151.jpg
Your sativa looks like it might have some drooping and yellowing leaves. Not sure if that is from you breaking it or from the amount of nute your giving it. If you supported the stem along the break it should form a knot at the break. This is how the plant heals. I could imagine how the leaves might turn and droop from lack of sufficient water and food until the break can heal, but I'm just not sure.

Back
Top Bottom