What's wrong with my plant?

Jigeyouth

420-magazine-mobile1769341863.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1049013130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile274742908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259017685.jpg

420-magazine-mobile798541603.jpg

My husband says your light might be okay those kind are suppose to be close , we use LED lighting. But this pic is the cal-mag we use and ordered it from amazon but check with any local garden stores .

I will have a look when I'm out today for some thanks I will keep you updated:)

Cal Mag is also known as Dolomite, less expensive and way more likely to be carried by a garden centre.

Here's a very helpful chart that shows various deficiencies. .....hope it helps!

I'm not sure whether it's a Cal Mag problem because on that chart, nowhere does it combine the two. I have seen in the past when the tips are yellow on some plants it works out to be one of two things..... nutrient burn or a calcium magnesium deficiency. That being said, hopefully somebody can jump in before the weekend is over and point you in the absolute right direction, but Cal Mag is not that disruptive to your plants. I put Dolomite in my soil when I originally potted up to my three gallons.

Buy dolomite at Lowes or Walmart. Dissolve a pinch or two in ur water.....that'll help.

Your soil looks like it has a lot of wood in it. That can lower the soil's ph- where nutrients like magnesium are locked out. Magnesium is locked out under ph 6.5. It's best to test your runoff to see where your soil is- then you can compensate next time you water.

Your soil looks like it has a lot of wood in it. That can lower the soil's ph- where nutrients like magnesium are locked out. Magnesium is locked out under ph 6.5. It's best to test your runoff to see where your soil is- then you can compensate next time you water.

I've just re potted it with just coco noir mixed with a little bit of fish blood and bone meal so no nutes per say and I don't have a Walmart etc here as I'm not in the states but on Monday I will have a look in a few shops on the way to work

I'm not sure whether it's a Cal Mag problem because on that chart, nowhere does it combine the two. I have seen in the past when the tips are yellow on some plants it works out to be one of two things..... nutrient burn or a calcium magnesium deficiency. That being said, hopefully somebody can jump in before the weekend is over and point you in the absolute right direction, but Cal Mag is not that disruptive to your plants. I put Dolomite in my soil when I originally potted up to my three gallons.

I don't use any nut in my plants yet and I've tried putting my lights close to my plants and started seeing the outside ends of the legs start turning a light green while the middle of the leaf stays a healthy green

It's CalMag. Not really nutrients like N-P-P, more like food for your soil. I've seen it comes in a "GO BOX", from General Hydroponics or as I stated before, just buy Dolomite in a granular form and augment your water with a pinch.

It's CalMag. Not really nutrients like N-P-P, more like food for your soil. I've seen it comes in a "GO BOX", from General Hydroponics or as I stated before, just buy Dolomite in a granular form and augment your water with a pinch.

So calmag or dolomite would help rather then npk supplements?

You can use your general nutritions like nitrogen phosphorus and potash once your plant is established and stops having those issues. What I am suggesting will actually help your soil.

Back
Top Bottom