Advice needed

Greenears

Hi fellow tokers,

After finding some seeds in a recently aquired bag I decided to see if they would germinate using the damp tissue method which to my surprise was successful!

So I got myself some little pots and planted them in some soil I've had in pots in the garden and put them under a cfl which got them out of the ground.

Now here is the problem, after about 4 days my seedlings were about 3 inches tall! I knew something wasnt right with this So I started stalking the forums for tips and tricks and come to conclusion it was inadequate lighting and not having a fan!

So off I pop for another light fitting and a fan! I also read that I should repot and bury the stem abit which I have done also adding some compost to the soil.

So now I've started to construct my box which is 2'×3'×5'?
My seedlings are in a closet in a very crude setup for the time being using foil as a reflector.

After a couple of sleepless nights reading up and hitting contradicting posts I thought it was about time I asked the pro's, so please go easy on me guys as I really don't have a clue but would really like to get into this as a hobby so to speak but without breaking the bank!

So any advice or constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Thanks.

In my most honest opinion....Trust me...I KNOW YOU ARE EXCITED...I KNOW....but, please invest in some feminised or Auto feminised and (even better) seeds. That way, you will have a better chance to reap some sort of benefit...or simply put, BUD!!! You going find this to be a lot easier than you maybe thought, but bag seeds are just plain heart breakers. Blind date, oh shit, She's a man and I'm not in to that....heartbreak!

I've fully prepared myself for that heartbreak! I'm definitely going to invest in some quality seed, I'm just breaking myself in so to speak and seeing if I can actually keep them alive! But before I invest time and money in the quality I want to know if I can get them to the finish line!

I actually posted this post by mistake and have re posted with a couple of pics attached, would like to know if my seedlings look ok and if my box will be big enough and lighting I would need, if you don't mind popping over to that one it would be much appreciated dude.

2easy, let me see the pics? Can't blame you one bit! Bag seed is what got me started and I loved it soooo much, thus my setup...check out my journal when you can.

Your girl is looking real healthy bro! This is gona sound real dumb but I can't seem to attach pics to this thread lol.. maybe the device I'm using, if you check my posts on my profile it's a identical post just with pics already attached

Scratch that I found it

420-magazine-mobile2117339355.jpg

Is it the rite height? What lights would be adequate?

420-magazine-mobile490178093.jpg

One week to the day since germinated seeds were put in soil, current temp 76°

No worries, took me awhile to figure it out too!...Soo far soo Good! They may need a little support cuz they a little leggy but you'll be surprised how they will strengthen up.

I was thinking they might do!, I'll keep posting pics now I know how haha and if I'm going wrong hopefully someone will jump in with some guidance, cheers

Back
Top Bottom