first grow . in desperate need for help

beelzeboss

please i can't figure out whats wrong with them
maybe it''s because i sprayed them ?
please if you can help me identify the problem
plus iused somthing just to be sure against bugs
it containes pyrethrum 0.04% and neem oil 0.036% maybe i used too much?

FJIMG_20170525_150355.jpg
FJIMG_20170525_150403.jpg
FJIMG_20170525_150417.jpg
FJIMG_20170525_150338.jpg

Looks to me maybe nutrient burned maybe light burned to me I would flush with some diluted nute water and do some
Run off maybe would help

420-magazine-mobile971156259.jpg

And also look into heat stress I don't know how
Got it is where you grow but the straight standing curled leaf
Is a sign of
Heat stress

420-magazine-mobile2146469523.jpg

Nutrient deficiencies plus the bug juice..never spray with bug juice ... If u have bugs in the soil buy some nematodes..if you have spider mites theu sell predatory mites ...or try lady bugs 1st ...

What is the first thing you sprayed them with? When did you spray them in your light cycle? Are these two different plants you have pictured? Looks like two separate issues.

yes there are two saparate issues
and i sprayed while light was off and stayed off for about 2 hours so i think the spray should have dried up
the plant with the leaves discoloration suffers from the problem sceince the begening

Nutrient deficiencies plus the bug juice..never spray with bug juice ... If u have bugs in the soil buy some nematodes..if you have spider mites theu sell predatory mites ...or try lady bugs 1st ...

look i use biobizz almost all of their nutes (biogrow bloom heaven etc..) i saw some flyng bugs in the begening now they are gone
after spray
do you still think it could be Nutrient deficiencies ? i feed them according to the biobizz feeding chart (week 5)
if so what do you think i should add?

Looks to me maybe nutrient burned maybe light burned to me I would flush with some diluted nute water and do some
Run off maybe would help

420-magazine-mobile971156259.jpg

And also look into heat stress I don't know how
Got it is where you grow but the straight standing curled leaf
Is a sign of
Heat stress

420-magazine-mobile2146469523.jpg

true . i have heat poblem, working on a fix
might have a slight nute burn(already added some water ro flush) but what do you think about those spots and dicoloration in the second plant?

true . i have heat poblem, working on a fix
might have a slight nute burn(already added some water ro flush) but what do you think about those spots and dicoloration in the second plant?

The discoloration I have no idea looked in my book and didn't see any deficiencies with that look but who knows !! The spots look to me to be a light or nute burn should get better with your flush ( but for sure work on the heat issue it make stringy stretch plants ) the difference in production will be drastic !

Do you check ph on the soil and temp ?

Yeah my widow is showing signs of the virus. The leaves kinda curve and some leaves have kinda of a motted spots. Which is unfortunate cause I was going to put her in reveg but now cant.

The discoloration I have no idea looked in my book and didn't see any deficiencies with that look but who knows !! The spots look to me to be a light or nute burn should get better with your flush ( but for sure work on the heat issue it make stringy stretch plants ) the difference in production will be drastic !

Do you check ph on the soil and temp ?
i dont have how to

Weird question but do you smoke tobacco? It could be Tobacco Mosaic Virus

no i do not
but imiving in a block and my neighbors smoke. but i doubt if it can affect me
ill check them later according to the info posted and see if it fits
thanks everybody really helps that you throw ideas

Back
Top Bottom