Dwc 1st time need help serious issue

Godsgarden747

I have no idea what this is from or how to fix it ?
I untangled the roots they were all bunched together in one dwc bucket.
Everything looked ok two days later, then I transplanted three to a new diy dwc, when I was doing my full res change, I had them all sit in hydrogen peroxide 0.3 mixed with ph to water for over a hour.

When I got them out there where suds and bubbles were all over the roots.
I am running ph perfect in ro water my ph has been staying around 6.2 I got it down to 5.7 now and my res temps are about 70 Fahrenheit ,the roots are all looking kind of off white and leaves are failing bad I think they will die if I don't fix whatever is wrong asap.

I am also running cal mag xtra, rhino skin silica , b-52 ,and voodoo juice I just added a little mammoth p when I seen how bad they are doing.

I'm in a panic at this point all the damage besides the roots off white color had happened in the past 10 hours.
anyone who can tell me what's wrong and how to fix it please step in here ....

thank you for your time and HELP

420-magazine-mobile50320927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1420155638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile203028244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile831657046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1187650494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031749941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604257084.jpg
also I think the root color is nutrients I hope

I have no idea what this is from or how to fix it I untangled the roots they were all nudged together in one dwc bucket they were fine it seemed two days later then I transplanted three in to new diy dwc my when I was doing my full res change I had them all sit in hydrogen peroxide. 3 mixed with ph to water for over a hour sudds of huddles were all over roots when I pulled out to transfer all back home I am running ph perfect in ro water my ph has been staying around 6.2 I got it down to 5.7 now and my res temps are about 70 f roots are all looking kinda off white and leaves are failing bad I think they will die if I don't fix whatever it is like now I am running cal mag xtra rhino skin silica and b-52 and voodoo juice I just added a little mammoth p when I seen how bad they are doing I'm in a panic at this point all the damage besides the roots off color had happened in the past 10 hours please anyone who can tell me what's wrong and how to fix it please step in here .... thank you for your time and HELP

That's some big block of stream-of-consciousness writing. If you could break it up into sentences and paragraphs and translate expressions like "sudds of huddles" into the common tongue, it would be a lot easier to understand you. Just sayin'.... :yikes:

I didn't notice , I'm on a galaxy s8 and it is supposed to auto correct and punctuate automatically. I guess it doesn't work on this app thanks !

That's some big block of stream-of-consciousness writing. If you could break it up into sentences and paragraphs and translate expressions like "sudds of huddles" into the common tongue, it would be a lot easier to understand you. Just sayin'.... :yikes:
Ok I got it I am by far no English scholar but I know it's at least legible now.

Also idk if I an spelling suds right but it's like frothy bubbles like peroxide does on a cut . Thanks for your time

What was the peroxide for? Did you have root rot?

Your plant definitely looks stressed, but I'm guessing it was from the transplant/detangle/H202 treatment, so it should snap back.

If it were my grow, I'd change the reservoir and give it just 1/2 strength pH Perfect for vegetative growth and nothing else and cross my fingers...

I'm just a little I'm between half strength and 3 quarters.
I did it because I do every res change just to make sure it's taken care of if it starts to have root rot.
the roots have been getting huge, strong, and really white so I continued using it .
Plus there is ripped roots that are still tangled and I didn't know what else to do for it without cutting and causing more stress to them.
they are being super cropped, LST, and defoliated to help shape them in to trees.
they have only been in dwc I think two weeks.
I have to look back to find out exactly when .
I am going to veg them in to huge tree like structures if I can, thanks for the help and any advice on the turning them in to tree like structures would also be most helpful.
I haven't tried it before but each week to this point since i put them in to dwc the stem and branches almost double in thickness .
420-magazine-mobile274910988.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575340518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643776866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile548593830.jpg

I would strongly recommend not using hydrogen peroxide unless you need to. If you want to do something to protect the roots, a beneficial bacteria culture like HydroGuard is a very popular choice.

I think I'd go really easy on the training and especially defoliating until recovery is complete. The best training technique that I've seen is "mainlining." Worth looking up.

Back
Top Bottom