Are My Sweet Beautiful Gorgeous Succulent Ladies Ready?

Botani

Hello everyone! im a semi short semi long time grower with nervs of a deer during hunting season. I feel in the past i may of always chopped my ladies down a few days to a few weeks to early due to anxiety and lack of patience.

but i have been training myself to have patience and here i am.

Strain - OG Kush
Grow Type - DWC Hydroponics
Light - 2 - 400 watt hps
Nutrients - Dutch Nutrient Formula A and B, Nirvana, Bud Candy and Overdrive

Today as it stands i am on day 68 of flowering since i turned the lights back to 12/12.

All of my pistels are brown and curled in as they have been for about 2 weeks now. I am seeing around 5% amber, 85% cloudy and 10% clear. But i have been checking with the 60x magnification and for the past 2 weeks it seems nothing has changed.

I started my flush with pure ph'ed water and florakleen 1 week ago and since all of the leaves are turning yellow.

So i am just wondering because i did read that some plants barely go amber ever and im not sure what to do. i never grew og kush before and i dont want to miss the harvest window.

Should i chop or leave for another week or 2 even though i already started my flush last week?? i have some pics here of the crop... hard to see under jewelers loup and my nutrient line up.

thanks for any help

IMG-20170526-02090.jpg
IMG-20170526-02085.jpg
IMG-20170526-02091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom