Should I chop this hermie

bignugz420

I found nanners on my biggest plant, it pollinated one other one, and it's self, I don't know if I should throw her out or try to save her
420-magazine-mobile1017751433.jpg
420-magazine-mobile128070794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile609657663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1656629277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2033490374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1054915475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1694182062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile847094510.jpg
don't know which picture has them but it's one of those

Lots of strains will throw banana's near the end. Most have no pollen. Also you are passed the time that a plant needs to make seeds. No need to throw it out now. The seeds from the other plant might be worth something. They may be female. The seeds on the same plant that pollenated itself will most likely all be hermies.

Lots of strains will throw banana's near the end. Most have no pollen. Also you are passed the time that a plant needs to make seeds. No need to throw it out now. The seeds from the other plant might be worth something. They may be female. The seeds on the same plant that pollenated itself will most likely all be hermies.

It's definitely got at least 4 to 5 weeks left she is vanilla kush but a sativa pheno I have grown so many years first hermie EVER I just am so upset and don't know what to do she isolated and I am trying to come up with a plan chop or let live?

You can try to pick em off but i have found this never gets enough to make the effort worth while.

Chop now. The relief will be instant and you will not regret it once you see all the nanners you could not see before

Cheers

You can try to pick em off but i have found this never gets enough to make the effort worth while.

Chop now. The relief will be instant and you will not regret it once you see all the nanners you could not see before

Cheers

Ok I'll chop now and just toss her its so depressing so much work and time wasted on such a beautiful plant

The plant can still be used. For hash or cookies or other things as well.

Even smoked. Never wasted. That would be criminal.

Look into it a bit. I can't link from me fone

Cheers agin

If you have grown the strain before from this clone and it not turn into a hermaphrodite then you're okay to continue running them most of your seeds will be female some will be male and some will be hermaphrodites there self sounds like somehow your plant got stressed there are a few different types of hermaphrodites some are genetic some happen due to stress and other learn mental conditions and some strange do it at the end to keep your genetics alive they will hermaphrodite to make seeds for the next year

If you have grown the strain before from this clone and it not turn into a hermaphrodite then you're okay to continue running them most of your seeds will be female some will be male and some will be hermaphrodites there self sounds like somehow your plant got stressed there are a few different types of hermaphrodites some are genetic some happen due to stress and other learn mental conditions and some strange do it at the end to keep your genetics alive they will hermaphrodite to make seeds for the next year

It was stress my breaker flipped 3 days in a row, I finally fixed the problem but during that time I would get there and flip breaker back and forgot that timer stopped with power out so lights flashed on and I am guessing that's how it happened idk for sure plus it made my air conditioner go out so it made my room 92 degrees, that's the only thing I can think of

A friend told me about a product that will revert back to female only it's called switch or something idk but I have NEVER had a hermie in all my years Bc I was always outdoors, now I am stuck on what to do this lady stands 5.5 to 6 ft tall and 14 LONG COLAS, I really don't want to lose her

Out of the to stressors the light or the heat I'm almost positive it would be the heat that did it so if you end up with any seeds the majority of them will be female

Out of the to stressors the light or the heat I'm almost positive it would be the heat that did it so if you end up with any seeds the majority of them will be female
I isolated her currently I don't want to pollen ate my other plants so what's my best move I am torn on what to do
420-magazine-mobile1803821573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350573565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1108539606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile661620635.jpg

My move would be to pinch off all the pollen sacs and do it very gently not to stress her anymore but this depends on how long you are from Harvest if you have a long way to go it's really not worth the risk of seeding everything

My move would be to pinch off all the pollen sacs and do it very gently not to stress her anymore but this depends on how long you are from Harvest if you have a long way to go it's really not worth the risk of seeding everything
I have her in isolation currently and no fans blowing at all, I also have the plant she pollenated, in there she is 5 to 6 weeks from harvest but also a 6 ft vanilla kush
420-magazine-mobile1409303694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile389991481.jpg
the second picture is 2 days ago when I found seeds and nanners

As you can see she still has a while to go still stacking up and forming and I am so worried I killed the entire crop bc of this which is 8 big plants
420-magazine-mobile1683684046.jpg
critical kush worried about
420-magazine-mobile764138388.jpg
Critical Kush #2 worried about
420-magazine-mobile1887097769.jpg
Lemon Haze worried about
420-magazine-mobile1388735495.jpg
but I do have all this in veg some photo some auto, am very torn

With seeing the whole picture my veg my plant what would you do I am gonna make my own choices but I like others views on it that aren't biased bc of ownership

I would take the one that got fertilized not the hermaphrodite and I would put it back in the tent she will not affect the rest of the plants the hermaphrodite on the other hand considering the timing it is a toss-up whether you want to keep it or whether you want to go ahead and use it and edibles the possibility of that plant pollinating more is almost 100% but but like you said it is a lot of work how far you got it along makes it very hard to kill them when you have to I guess what I'm saying is with it being 5 to 6 weeks in I would go ahead and knock it down

But then again you've got to remember I run a dispensary in New Mexico so quality control is our primary thing that we worry about when it comes to seize if it has seeds we are not allowed to sell it I normally take them and put them in a press and make live resin out of them last year one of the dispensaries about 4 miles away ended up with a hermaphrodite over Christmas and we ended up with a s*** ton of seeds that we could not do anything with

I would take the one that got fertilized not the hermaphrodite and I would put it back in the tent she will not affect the rest of the plants the hermaphrodite on the other hand considering the timing it is a toss-up whether you want to keep it or whether you want to go ahead and use it and edibles the possibility of that plant pollinating more is almost 100% but but like you said it is a lot of work how far you got it along makes it very hard to kill them when you have to I guess what I'm saying is with it being 5 to 6 weeks in I would go ahead and knock it down

Have you ever heard of a foliage spray to change hermie back? Switch I think it's called

I have but I don't know whether it works or not we have such strict regulations on the chemicals that we are allowed to use that is close as I can get to organic is the way that we go I feminized my seeds by using a mineral spray so yes I would imagine that there is a spray that would work for that

I have but I don't know whether it works or not we have such strict regulations on the chemicals that we are allowed to use that is close as I can get to organic is the way that we go I feminized my seeds by using a mineral spray so yes I would imagine that there is a spray that would work for that
So lights came on a lil bit ago I bleached entire room I checked each cola for seed pockets or nanners nothing else got hermie so I honestly think this was a mix of genetics and stress

Back
Top Bottom