Outdoor grow advice for deer and cat problems

Chronic Farms

I am doing an outdoor grow (CKS Auto Trainwreck) the area I live has a lot of deer, and I was wondering what anyone has done for there deer issues. Also my neighbors cats dug out my last seeds I tried putting in soil and pooping in my pots, but not until I plant. Up until I put seedlings in my pots, the cats didn't bother using them for a litter box at all.

Buy spray on deer repellent and check with your local pet stores, I know there are spray you can get so cats will not scratch furniture so just spray the pots.

That's a great idea hadn't thought of that at all lmfao. One of my Auto Trainwreck popped above soil this morning so going great this is my first autoflower grow.

So my 2 year old son comes up to my wife "Look mommy I play in dirt!" apparently my boy got into my 3 days old seedlings, soil everywhere, seedlings thrown, so I scooped up the soil, picked up my seedlings put them back in the pots. Within the next few hours I noticed more growth so if they survive the next few days I think they'll be okay. Needed to smoke after that craziness :bong:

Well there still alive and growing! Noticed new growth today on all 3 plants, one is still giving me a little concern. I'll post pics as soon as I have a good camera, All I've got right now is my flip phone.... Yes I said flip phone lol. This Friday I'm ordering a 300w Galaxyhydro LED Full Spectrum Grow Light from Amazon. I've needed a new light for a while now, My 400w HPS crapped out on me awhile back just now getting around to replacing it and from what I've seen this will do better for the space I've got. I changed my mind and I'm going to do one indoor and 2 outdoor, I'm yield testing this strain for myself. :ganjamon:

So it's been a bit since I've posted any updates no deer or cat problems as of yet. I did loose one plant that my son had pulled out but the other is doing great, My light arrives tomorrow I can't wait! I'll post pics as soon as I read how lmfao, Never had to read before putting up pics.

0620170740_174_.jpg

DAY16

Plant 2 is needing water every day, and plant 1 is branching out nicely with lots of bud sites. My grow room is already smelling very good, but there barely in bud, plant 1 is farther along then plant 2 as far as bud go's. Plant 2 is only half as tall as plant 1 but with more tops, both are budding so I'm wondering if plant 2 will hit a growth spurt or not. Plant 1 is one foot and ??? inches tall lol so I'm trying to guesstimate what my yield's going to be close to, I was shooting for at least an ounce or more per plant. Next grow I will get way more for sure learning a lot about this strain with this grow. :hmmmm: :idea:

Yes you are correct there it's in a small pot around 3 gal. Bad news I killed the black pot aka Plant 1 :bravo:, watered it went to move it and it got hit at the top some how snapped right above the soil so down to one now.... I did start a new auto train wreck so ill be posting pics when she pops and I'm making sure to be extra careful didn't know auto's were so fragile. It barley got hit with the stock as thick as it was it shouldn't have snapped like that but wtf ever...

I recently had a Blueberry Kush auto from Nirvana so something similar. Was growing good, about a foot tall and just toppled over at the soil line. Almost pulled it but decided to try propping it back up with a few bamboo skewers and adding more dirt to cover up where it was breaking.Fast forward and should be ready to harvest in a few weeks. The weird thing is one side of the plant developed longer branches with long, thin tops. Like if you took a regular top and stretched it out to a foot long. Getting smelly and sticky but not as much as the normal buds. Don't know if its because of the "injury" or genetics. New strain. Had two Narkush plants from Seedsman that did something similar in the budding...long, thin, airy "buds" that NEVER developed, got sticky or smelled. Three months and two spaces in my grow cab wasted.

Back
Top Bottom