Seedling growth problem

Blizzardex

420 Member
Hey peeps
So i recently planted a hindu kush and ice strains from seed all has been good the and grew some sets of leaves and cotyledons falled but now they just won't grow anymore i don't know why..
I have planted them outside at sun light from day one they all look green and healthy and i provide them with suitable amount of NPK nutes the temp is good and it's summer here 12/12 time given their stems and brown and strong but what might be the problem not over watered either they are very healthy but won't grow any bigger i suspect my 12/12 time thing please help??
If this may be the problem i have set of T5's specterum to put them under but won't move them till i know the problem a friend told me 12/12 is so early they focus on producin buds and i should give them more light then 12/12 so it earns some leaves first

if the soil is too heavy or the pot too small would slow the growth of a seedling. a pic would help with the diagnosis.

here it's the big one the small was some bad strain and i killed it today
6YXfOaF.jpg

Night time temps maybe too cold.if they are outside and its summer how are they getting 12/12? They need more than twelve hours to grow. more like !8/6 then flipped to 12/12 to induce flowering that's inside of course. if it is cold at night take them in at dusk and put back out in the sun next morning. regards

Yes mate i noticed at night the leaves go down and when sun rises they go up again and strong, yes it gets a bit colder at night from 16 to 20 C-
I will put them under my specterum t5's at night and tell u the result after few days

The soil does not contain perlite and ricehusks it's some forest soil i bought mixed with fertilizer and wood dust it's not heavy when dry but when watered, should i buy the black normal soil with perlite ??
Don't know if the perlite is needed to grow them

Okay peeps i want to inform you that i decided to dig down the hindu kush roots after doing so i founded my type of soil was junk it had made like a rock around the roots which dod not let anything reach them bought some other soil with perlite transpotted it and put it under 2 t5 specterum 45W each and after 2 days it's back to normal growth faster like a happy plant pointing up and started new set of leaves at the upper side of plant still the leaves not big but i am sure it's the hindu genetics and if it was male i will chop it and throw down the hill :)

new update, the hindu kush started flowering at 4.7 and it's max is 31 inches by it self i must say after all this strain worth trying it as a starter i almost killed it 3 times and it still forgave me w:smokin::smokin:ill post pictures later idc if it gave bad yield at least i earn the success and experience

Back
Top Bottom