Barney's Pineapple Express - Help

Kevzino

Hey guys first grow here and very novice grower at that. Haven't seen to much or been around much mostly research but I've started my own grow. I've got Pineapple Express seeds and I just wanted some help from the community.

I'll attach some pictures and hopefully you guys can give me some tips. Thanks.

I've got 2 CFLs in both at 125W

420-magazine-mobile2074680842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1929933604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1277534197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520641647.jpg

Re: Barney's Pineapple Express (HELP)

Are they autos? Your best bet is to go on other forums and ask them to check your journal you'll have people coming in no time in on my first grow with photo fems not autos but you'll be best putting under this comment your
Soil
Nutrients
Grow space
Ph levels and ppm if you can
Temp and humidity if possible

Are they autos? Your best bet is to go on other forums and ask them to check your journal you'll have people coming in no time in on my first grow with photo fems not autos but you'll be best putting under this comment your
Soil
Nutrients
Grow space
Ph levels and ppm if you can
Temp and humidity if possible

Re
420-magazine-mobile1221795656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1994484451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile286303921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile622292531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile987482251.jpg

I'm in. As Robbo said, please answer the following questions;

1) Are your seeds auto-flowering or photoperiod? With photos, you can choose when they begin bloom, with autos, they just bloom when they want.
2) How much grow space do you have? Do you have multiple spaces to work with?
3) What's the highs and lows of your temp and humidity?
4) Do you have good ventilation? The bigger your girls get, the more replenished CO2 they'll need unless you can supplement.
5) what size pot are you starting in?

I saw your link in the Q&A thread, and I expect many others will come join you to help when possible.

Ate they autos I'm growing right now a barneys p xpress auto on pro mix led tent with advanced nutrients ph perfect and my boosters. Plus cal mag duh. On week 5 flowering feel free to check k my journal and ask any questions if they are autos. I'll I cam say is easy on grow nutes in veg they got burned and put me behind. But with flushing it fir few days then bring it back up with bit less then what prior feeding now they are doing okay consider in my light intensity.

I'm in. As Robbo said, please answer the following questions;

1) Are your seeds auto-flowering or photoperiod? With photos, you can choose when they begin bloom, with autos, they just bloom when they want.
2) How much grow space do you have? Do you have multiple spaces to work with?
3) What's the highs and lows of your temp and humidity?
4) Do you have good ventilation? The bigger your girls get, the more replenished CO2 they'll need unless you can supplement.
5) what size pot are you starting in?

I saw your link in the Q&A thread, and I expect many others will come join you to help when possible.

Done some research for him I don't think he needs nutes?
420-magazine-mobile735060563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile596024818.jpg

Pineapple express is an auto flower, one I have experience in, as I have much experience with the biobizz brand. I've used the full line up for a couple of years and still am using it.

Little girl looks a little wet. Pe don't like wet feet, let her dry out, a lot. Before adding anything else. With all mix you don't need to feed anything for the first 2 weeks other than straight up water. The baseline range of biobizz (grow,bloom and topmax) grow some fine flowers, no need to adjust ph, just de chlorinated water with nutrients. Flush on weeks 3 and 6 of flower.

Pineapple express is an auto flower, one I have experience in, as I have much experience with the biobizz brand. I've used the full line up for a couple of years and still am using it.

Little girl looks a little wet. Pe don't like wet feet, let her dry out, a lot. Before adding anything else. With all mix you don't need to feed anything for the first 2 weeks other than straight up water. The baseline range of biobizz (grow,bloom and topmax) grow some fine flowers, no need to adjust ph, just de chlorinated water with nutrients. Flush on weeks 3 and 6 of flower.

We love you mr A and your knowledge just a quick one from me should I flush my canna terra soil week 3 and 6 with only using ionic bloom

I've never used canna and my first grow was with ionic. When using any kind of bottle nutrients, as the plant drinks up the water and whatever nutrients it needs, it will leave a salty residue behind in the soil. This can (normally does) cause the soil ph to rise and cause a lockout of other nutrients. it's always wise to flush now and then to prevent the build up starting.

I've never used canna and my first grow was with ionic. When using any kind of bottle nutrients, as the plant drinks up the water and whatever nutrients it needs, it will leave a salty residue behind in the soil. This can (normally does) cause the soil ph to rise and cause a lockout of other nutrients. it's always wise to flush now and then to prevent the build up starting.

Cheers buddy should I flush for a day or a week?

Hey guys first grow here and very novice grower at that. Haven't seen to much or been around much mostly research but I've started my own grow. I've got Pineapple Express seeds and I just wanted some help from the community.

I'll attach some pictures and hopefully you guys can give me some tips. Thanks.

I've got 2 CFLs in both at 125W

420-magazine-mobile2074680842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1929933604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1277534197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520641647.jpg

Read the comments pal mr A has come to the rescue

A days fine.....if your using a flushing agent like florakleen hit it once then continue with reg feedings again. It also helps to to bring the soil back into homeostasis.

TBH I was gonna use tap water as I'm broke till Thursday now but I got 26gal of water and nutes sat in a res so I was thinking turn it off for the night wait for my autopots to empty them fill them 2cm manually with tap water or is this a no no

A days fine.....if your using a flushing agent like florakleen hit it once then continue with reg feedings again. It also helps to to bring the soil back into homeostasis.

Al play it safe in fact and wait till Thursday for my flush I've put that florakleen in my basket with more ionic nute + booster for £50 . can't moan with them prices

I ran my first grow with Biobizz nutes and had good results (2.5 oz per plant) using just the core 3 (grow, bloom, topmax) - I got their little schedule wheel and followed it until they said add the flowering nutes - then I just stayed on that week amounts until my girls were ready to flower - then I went to the next week and followed the schedule again.

Mr Am4zin knows more about this stuff than I -- I just wanted to support his wisdom.

Tell us how deep your pots are and how high your lights can go above the floor --- growing an autoflower, you want the taller pots to grow taller plants !

Back
Top Bottom