58 days old White Cookie - Need advice

Xayah

57 days today i plant my seed and they now look like this. On the sticker it was saying 60 days. Something i did wrong?

I gave them water around 6.23 at ppm 713 every week. I fed them with nutes once every week with week 2 and 3 formula with week 3 over the 5 last week ( check picture )
I also did a soil rinse for the salt last week. This is why it full of water in the grow tent.
I gave them water every 4-5 days now since the soil is not dry from 3-4 inch and still really wet.
Soil is a mix of sheep shit, black soil, and bone powder.
I top the head like someone say last week. they are not splitting in 2.

420-magazine-mobile1234248004.jpg

I added cal mag onc at week 4 with 5ml. Not even sure if it was require but i did.
They are under 600 MH bulb 19 hours of light and 6 off light in a grow tent with a fan in it but no air filter. ( it doesnt smell after 2 months... not sure why)
Temp in the grow room in the days is 23-24 degree when it hot outside and nioght now are around 18-19 degree
They are around 2-3 grow feets max.

I got some problem with few leaves. I tried to check what was it, but i didnt find it.

Here the picture of the plant. When they will start doing the fruit?

Every damn post im watching on 420 have insane amount of buds and massive head and this is way BEFORE 57 days.

White_cookie_57_days_06.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_05.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_04.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_03.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_02.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_01.jpg

it is the time to put them into a 12 hours cycle or they arent enough big yet?

I have a 400 HPS light waiting for that

Yeah man they are big enough to produce some good flowers. I would throw those babies under that hps and get them on a 12/12 cycle. Remember you do not want any light leaks during the dark period. Your plants look pretty good. 57 days' of veg is plenty. My current grow went 45 days in veg on 18/6 cycle and it is making some really nice flowers. Today is the 58th day of flower on my little grow, you can see the results thus far in my journal if you like.

I would look into doing some LST (low stress training) and bending her over to expose more growth sights so you get more flowers! Check out LST if you have not already. Good luck and Happy Growing!

Another thing you see when people say their plants are full of buds at day 57. They are probably speaking of their plant which is at day 57 of flower (That would be the day you switch your light cycle from the 19/6, 20/4, or 18/6 to the 12/12 light cycle), not the day count after the seed was germinated.

my bad, i wrote so fast. I have nothing that is auto flower. It all feminized and require a cycle swap. I just changed the light cycle for 12-12. Currently it off and im planning to reopen at midnight. my room is 100% dark and will only be open in light cycle. I,ll switch my light tonight for that 400 HPS. @LiveAndLetGro, i checked your journal and at the page 8, they are insane wow! thumb up!

How many time will it take before it show buds sign? They are on a 12/12 cycle since june 6 and i fed them with regular water once yet.

Very healthy plants all you need to do is get them into a 12/12 light cycle with uninterrupted darkness for at least 12 hours most people will throw their plants into 36hours of darkness before they change the lighting cycle and this helps with lowering and raising flowering hormones or something of the sorts!!! Like they are tells no you when someone says"Day 45 of Flower" that means 45 days after the plant starts ed showing signs of sex!!! Great looking plants if I was you I would flip them they will stretch about 2x's the size so make sure you got room for the stretch also!!!! Good luck keep em green and Frosty!!!!!

I just add few picture taken today of my current growtent after 10 days in 12/12 cycle in total dark.

I really dont know if i have something to do now until they are getting ready other than feeding tyhem with water and nutes.

For some reason, there no smell at all in my tent about weed and i dont have a filter.

Are they all femele at first view? What are you thinking of them so my first first grow ever?

Picture taken inside and outside the tent to feed them with water. 1 gallon of water split in 4

4ml floramicro
4ml florabloom
4ml floragro
5ml cal mag plus

Last time i gave nutes was about 2-3 weeks ago

white_cookie_10_days_flo.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_13_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_1_.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_06.jpg

white_cookie_10_days_flo01_6_.jpg

White_cookie_57_days_05.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_04.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_03.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_02.jpg
White_cookie_57_days_01.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_10_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_12_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_11_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_8_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_7_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_4_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_5_.jpg
white_cookie_10_days_flo01_3_.jpg

I also start a new kind given from a friend for an experiement in the tent

Can you tell me if it nomal the little bulb i see on them?

white_cookie_10_days_flo01_9_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom