Square Smart Pots?

Southerncough

Wassap gardeners,
has anyone tried the square mesh grow bags/smart pots?
I gave the round 5 gallon ones a go and seemed to have decent luck with my last set up.
Planning ahead for my next garden and thinking about doing 10-20 gal and doing my homework between staying with the mesh bags or going back to nursery pots and these square ones keep popping up.
Anyone try them? Are they just another gimmick?

Thanks y'all!:peace:

It's the theory behind fabric that makes the difference...not the shape!...been using 7 and 10's for a couple years...I like them...although moving a wet 10 gallon pot can tweak this old fart's back if I'm not careful...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Square-aspect pots can be more efficient. If you have a space that only just holds four square pots, and replace them with round-aspect ones (buckets), you now have gaps between much of the pots that you did not have with the square ones. I suppose in reality, it depends on plant-spacing and such.

Yeah, I come and go - kind of like that fragrance from the McDonald's onions that fell of the hamburger you unwisely ate in your car three years ago ;) . I'm out of sorts - no one in the real world to have intelligent debates about right now (and there seems to be no one at da 'H00D to argue with?). So... When I feel the mood slipping, I willingly fade for a bit in hopes that it'll go away on its own. Then I come creeping back....

lolool...haven't been by for a while...have to dig out my baggie full of passwords...no doubt, timed out...lolool...stop by this years adventure sometime...still early yet...main project is just a few weeks underway...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom