Quick questions for a 12 12 from seed grow

binks100

Approximently how tall could a plant grow under a 600w hps if it were done 12/12 from seed in a grow cab? pot size is 5 gallon. And what could the expected yield be if done correctly ?

Depending on how tall you can get your light and how much you think you can get out of it I prefer shorter bushier plants the bigger the pot you put it in the bigger it's going to get especially if it has open space it does not feel restricted as it does if it's in a tent remember when you put your plant into 12 and 12 it's going to double if not triple its size so I grow very large plants and I start blooming mine around 18 inches and mine end up around 4 feet but I am using 1600 W LEDs over my plants I hope I have had a chance to answer most of your questions but if you have any more you can find me in LMAO cloning for dummies forum or you can write directly on here with my name in it and it will message me directly

I did 12/12 from seed when I first started, not sure why I ever stopped.
this is a papaya at 11 and 13 weeks. about 2ft tall yielded 4+oz if I remember.
downside is huge thick colas can get bud rot easy.

I am currently trying 12/12 again, this time I may top the plant to see what happens instead of one main cola.

I have also done a few Col Gold sativa on 12/12 to keep them in check and it was great, also did one 11/13 from seed

Papaya_11_wks.jpg

Papaya_13_Wks_R.jpg

I did 12/12 from seed when I first started, not sure why I ever stopped.
this is a papaya at 11 and 13 weeks. about 2ft tall yielded 4+oz if I remember.
downside is huge thick colas can get bud rot easy.

I am currently trying 12/12 again, this time I may top the plant to see what happens instead of one main cola.

I have also done a few Col Gold sativa on 12/12 to keep them in check and it was great, also did one 11/13 from seed

Papaya_11_wks.jpg

Papaya_13_Wks_R.jpg
Hey HH do you have a journal for your current 12/12 from seed. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom