Leaf diagnosis please

cbgb

hey 420 peeps ....

strain : schrom reg seed
medium : soil ( using the same stuff for over 20 grows)
light : cfl
plant age including germ 43 days in veg
these fan leaves just happened to be the fans from the 4 th node and are also the oldest on the plant at this point... i trimmed all below that over time.
recent change : topped at 5th node 7 days ago
all other leaves are clean and green
adjusted fan
my 2 cents says heat / age

leaf215.jpg
leaf95.jpg

thanks peeps :thanks::Namaste:

My bubblegums is displaying similar traits the leaves are getting transparent spots yellow transparent spots except worse than yours and there's some rust colored spots almost like what spider mites leave but rust-colored I don't know what's causing it it could be related to pH ?

My bubblegums is displaying similar traits the leaves are getting transparent spots yellow transparent spots except worse than yours and there's some rust colored spots almost like what spider mites leave but rust-colored I don't know what's causing it it could be related to pH ?
it's not environmental then it's rootzone issues. If you have ruled out pests of course. You say you have re used the same soil for 20 grows? That maybe it ...depends really more info is needed .what's the ec ? the run off ph? what you feeding and how often. Looks like pottasium and phosphorus issues.

GFP

Back
Top Bottom