Hello - Put my plants into flower & 13 days in I noticed I must have left my timer on

Chazzadee

Hello i put my plants into flower and 13 days in I noticed I must have left my timer on for 5 on 24 hours I put them back on 12/12 but 4 days see no change any one no what I should do

Re: Hello i put my plants into flower and 13 days in I noticed I must have left my ti

They were on for 5 days on 24/7 hour light I Dont no what to do just start over they still look fine just are not flowering they just look same just a bit bigger

Re: Hello i put my plants into flower and 13 days in I noticed I must have left my ti

Will that effect the yield then and what so if the same after after 10 days shal I just chop it down had this ever happened to you

Cheers mate will take some pics and show you

Oh so they will go back in to flower how long shal I leave them to see a change

Oh so they will go back in to flower how long shal I leave them to see a change

The plants are driven to reach maturity and propagate the species. It may be a bit confused but it will figure it out and resume flowering.

Be patient. If your environment is right and they are getting all the nutrients they need there is no reason to scrap the grow. We can't control the outcome only the process. We all make mistakes and need to roll with them. I learn more from my mistakes than anything else it seems. Looking at them as an opportunity rather than stressing about it is best all the way around.

I've been pleasantly surprised so many times... the cannabis plant is incredible!! Just wait! You'll be surprised as well!

Has this ever happen to anyone else for the same time period

Re: Hello - Put my plants into flower & 13 days in I noticed I must have left my time

Cheers for previous advice all turned out fine i now have another problem don't no if anyone had this I have a few white specs on the leave Thank you

Re: Hello - Put my plants into flower & 13 days in I noticed I must have left my time

Sorry also don't no how to put pics on

Cheers now doing it

420-magazine-mobile1908976234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom