Help I am so confused - Auto Skunk not flowering

Stuttgart

I purchased some Skunk no.1 autos from Sensi seeds. Im growing in a small grow tent under a Marshydro 300 (150 watt) in a 27 cm pot.
Right now its 42 day since the seed popped and she has grown pretty bushy. Ive messed up the nutrients and as a result she is burned and all yellow. I had PH issues from the beginning on too which didn't help.

What concerns me is she just grows and grows and doesn't show any signs of flowering in my opinion.

Most people say their auto skunk started flowering in less than a month.
Could i have stunted her so much that she won't flower? could it be a regular seed that some how got mixed up with the autos?

Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture on this thing! i have no clue.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Stuttgart

Here is a photo of how she looks

IMG_641513.JPG
IMG_641716.JPG

42 days is a long time to wait for an auto. Have you even seen a single preflower yet? I messed up with my auto grow and stunted the the plant but small as it was it still started flowering after 21 days!

Why don't you contact Sensi Seeds and ask them? (You could always just try putting it on 12/12 and see what happens...)

I have did auto gave them 18 for grow then 12 to flower hope it help i went with how u would no normal seeds just cut the time but gave more flower time than i was ment to was a big difference

I'd ask the sees shop. This is not normal for autos. And as previous replies state. Autos will flower no matter size or light supplied after 21 days or so. I think you have a photoperiod plant mixed in with some auto seeds.

42 days is a long time to wait for an auto. Have you even seen a single preflower yet? I messed up with my auto grow and stunted the the plant but small as it was it still started flowering after 21 days!

Why don't you contact Sensi Seeds and ask them? (You could always just try putting it on 12/12 and see what happens...)

I will upload a picture of what i can see so far regarding pre flowers. I have had her on 24 hour light because i know you can do that with autos.
the Sensi Seed website says flowering time : 45 - 55 days. Does that mean i should start flowering between 45 and 55 days or does that mean she should be finished flowering around day 45 -55?

I will try to contact them today.
Thanks for the help!

regarding the light i stuck to the guidelines for veg and seedling. between 18 - 24 inches.
Cool, that should be fine. I'd give her a dose of Epsom salts or calmag if I was you, they seem to need much more of it under led.

In regards to what you're actually asking about I agree with everyone else that you should switch to 12-12 and see if she flowers. You can always go back to 18-6 for a bit when flowers appear and if she stalls or starts to reveg you'll know she's a photoperiod girl.

Also, flowering times are worked out differently by different seed banks - and a lot of them exaggerate, list the quickest finishing pheno etc.
Usually it's good to assume they mean 45-55 days from when you first notice flowers. I would always assume it'll be a week or so more though.

So first of all thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciate it!
as you can see after 42 days with 24 hour light this should not be all i can see at the top node right? There is like 2 small white hairs. almost to small to see in the picture i think.

IMG_642516.JPG

IMG_642313.JPG

Just spoke with Sensi Seeds and they assured me they are super careful and it won't be a mix up.
I'm gonna forward some pics and info to them and see if they can help any more.

So first of all thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciate it!
as you can see after 42 days with 24 hour light this should not be all i can see at the top node right? There is like 2 small white hairs. almost to small to see in the picture i think.

IMG_642516.JPG

IMG_642313.JPG
Looks like preflowering to me. Part of your issue may be the 24 hour light thing - most people recommend 18-6 or 20-4 at the most as plants need their night rest to grow, develop roots etc.

That'll also be why you've got light bleaching - you're basically force feeding the plant energy and not allowing her to rest.

my northern lights auto plants never started pre flower till around 45-50 days.

i wouldnt worry about changing light schedules, autos dont need to sleep and you can keep them on 24/0 if you wanted.

i ran my autos at 20/4 then 3 weeks before harvest i cut light times down my 2 hours each week.

let nature run its course, being patient can be a nightmare at times!

good luck with your grows.

OK yeh that makes sense. But technically speaking the 24 hour thing should be ok. So many people do it without a problem. Could be that with all the cute burn and PH problems i had its just too much stress to be able to 24 hour cycle.
I just turned off the lights and will be giving her a good 6 hours darkness from now on.

Just spoke with Sensi Seeds and they assured me they are super careful and it won't be a mix up.
I'm gonna forward some pics and info to them and see if they can help any more.
Well of course they say that. They don't want any bad press. The simple fact of the matter is they may be wrong. I live in Amsterdam and I know that seed banks....Including sensi seeds have fucked up multiple times with their seeds in the past. Friends have grown and thought auto and got a pheno in the pack. Happens and for them to say it can't happen is fucked up. Anyway keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom