Slow growth

zSaber

Strain is gsc by fashbuds it's been 15 days and it's been the same height and the internodes are really close, is this fine?
420-magazine-mobile557783951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile272755381.jpg

85087f3e97040a421f9f2b0d650e5354.jpg

Obviously strain, temp, RH, nutes, medium, lights, will have a huge difference but here's my shiva shanti II at 1 week old.

My only guess is that I've stunted it because I was having a problem keeping the rapid rooter wet when I had it in the hydro net pots so I had to move them back to the humidity dome and try letting the roots grow a little longer and then transplanted it back to the net pots but that's all I can think of. This is my 2nd grow and it seems once the roots start touching into the water everything is good to go from there it's just getting them started is the hard part trying to keep the medium moist haha but now I have my pump turned on so it splashes the medium and I don't gotta water it now.

Looks like you may also have a ph problem if you look at the leaf that's growing unevenly. Got two words for ya:
Drip ring
Ten days from the pop roots in the bucket using only rapid start and tap water with a drip ring on for 15 mins every two hours was our best. Good luck, nice setup that will be some nice smoke for you

Here we are 4 days later.
What's that little bit of yellow mean?
420-magazine-mobile495837205.jpg

420-magazine-mobile982961747.jpg

As you can see the internodes are right on top of one another.

Back
Top Bottom