Help me buy nutes

Why Doe

With the million different brands and all the different kinds the more I learn the more lost I get lol. I bought the fox farm trio, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom, off amazon before doing a bunch of research and learning there are better things you can use. I'd like to just use them since I already have them but I'm also open to just starting over and buying new nutes. I'm only gonna be growing 2 plants but I want to get the max yield possible.

My recommendation is to use what you have. Maximize yield through growing techniques and try for a successful first grow. The easiest way to get max yield is take clones and keep growing the same pheno. This way you know how the plant reacts and can modify your regimen to start maximizing yield. It's said that your third grow is your first true grow. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

I'm new to growing autos and new to using the EarthJuice nutrient line--for organic grows. So far they have been outstanding and its very difficult to overfertilize or burn your plants. My very first grow I destroyed my plants from using way too much nutes and wished I had known about the EarthJuice beforehand..may be worth a try if you don't want to worry about nute burn..As for the yield, I don't know yet b/c I'm only on day 35 myself but read excellent things about the yields from them...

Personally I like House & Garden cocos A&B(Spooks got me hip to it) as a base nute, and Stump Tea Veg Booster every other watering, and lots of light. I was told More light is the name of the game. You have to let the plants grow; not grow the plant.

Back
Top Bottom