Help determining gender

Darknesh

I've put my 2 veggy plants into flowering about a week ago and my one plant has started its pistils already but the other I'm qiestioning is a male. I topped it and the main stem I originally cut off is growing what looks to be little pollin sacs instead, first picture is the female for reference. Same strain, same everything but I tried to fim them and idk what happen from there lol. Its a mystery strain that came from seeds of some cheap shake stuff I bought a while back

420-magazine-mobile371942145.jpg

420-magazine-mobile225984464.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1113876165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile223526893.jpg

I said the first picture was a female one.. Identified by the pistils. It's the second one I'm questioning

I only comment on plants I can see under normal light or white balanced pictures.

If you don't care enough then why should I.

Put a half cup of Epsom salts in each pot and your pants won't be pink anymore. They'll be black.

I only comment on plants I can see under normal light or white balanced pictures.

If you don't care enough then why should I.

Put a half cup of Epsom salts in each pot and your pants won't be pink anymore. They'll be black.
That's kinda harsh....no? You're giving Canadians a bad name on here being so krass. Don't like the photos.......move on!.

Back
Top Bottom