First time grower

DankOfOrmy

I'm new to growing and I am wondering if anyone could advise me on the best soil and fertilisers to use to help get the best results.
Also if anyone knows any good seeds for first time growers it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jamie :thumb:

I'm new to growing and I am wondering if anyone could advise me on the best soil and fertilisers to use to help get the best results.
Also if anyone knows any good seeds for first time growers it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jamie :thumb:
Most new growers over feed u won't need to fertz for atleast 3 to 4 weeks try a 2 part a n b

When it comes to Brand it is all personal preference for anybody I prefer Botanicare I have friends up return prefer Fox Farms and I have friends that prefer Humboldt but there's really not much difference in them first you just need to get to learn how to use them and as for seeds and strains for new people I always suggest that they run bag seeds or generic seeds first it always sucks to lose a 10 and $12 seed because you don't quite know what you're doing yet and if you need further help you can look for me on a thread on here called LMAO cloning for dummies I am walking people through as much as I can of the process of what they are looking to learn I have a good amount of experience I am a breeder for a dispensary in New Mexico

When it comes to Brand it is all personal preference for anybody I prefer Botanicare I have friends up return prefer Fox Farms and I have friends that prefer Humboldt but there's really not much difference in them first you just need to get to learn how to use them and as for seeds and strains for new people I always suggest that they run bag seeds or generic seeds first it always sucks to lose a 10 and $12 seed because you don't quite know what you're doing yet and if you need further help you can look for me on a thread on here called LMAO cloning for dummies I am walking people through as much as I can of the process of what they are looking to learn I have a good amount of experience I am a breeder for a dispensary in New Mexico

Do you know of any good threads on how to use fertilisers properly as I want to make sure that i am doing everything correctly so that I get the best possible crop

Offhand I cannot think of any but if you want me to I can run you through fertilizers and anything else that you need there's not many subjects that I can go and say that I don't know I fertilize every day I'm using a four-part nutrient fertilizers

Offhand I cannot think of any but if you want me to I can run you through fertilizers and anything else that you need there's not many subjects that I can go and say that I don't know I fertilize every day I'm using a four-part nutrient fertilizers

I am literally all new to this, so I have literally not got any clue on fertilising, so if you would be able to I could use all the advise possible on everything about fertilising really, if you are able to do so thanks

Okay here I go the NPK is the main thing that you need to be worried about with your base nutrient that is what your base nutrients cover those are the three main nutrients that the plant will go through this next fertilizer you're going to use is an advanced nutrient it contains up to 70 to 80 different minerals and nutrients essential oils amino acids and some other extra things as for the third one is a tea tea promotes beneficial bacteria along with enzymes helping your plant being resistant to bugs molds viruses infections and so on as for deficiencies with nutrients there are about 20 for that you are going to find that are common these are the most common deficiency a lot of people mistake toxicity with deficiency this is something you have to make sure before you do it is one thing you need to look at with nutrients and fertilizers if you are pushing your max you can end up with salt lock very easily there are a lot of different methods to how to fertilize some people do it by daily some people do it daily and some people do it weekly some people don't do it at all so there's a few decisions you have to make I can help you work through this and I can get into a little more detail
420-magazine-mobile930296962.jpg
anything I always tell people whether they are an expert grower or whether they are just starting when it comes to nutrients in fertilizers you want to make sure when you start you start with a very low dose and move up slowly until you reach where you want to be this way you can reduce the chances of burning your plants burning your plant causes stress stress causes hermaphrodite hermaphrodites and very bad if you have any further questions on this feel free to ask specific questions and I will fill in the blanks I hope this help

Okay here I go the NPK is the main thing that you need to be worried about with your base nutrient that is what your base nutrients cover those are the three main nutrients that the plant will go through this next fertilizer you're going to use is an advanced nutrient it contains up to 70 to 80 different minerals and nutrients essential oils amino acids and some other extra things as for the third one is a tea tea promotes beneficial bacteria along with enzymes helping your plant being resistant to bugs molds viruses infections and so on as for deficiencies with nutrients there are about 20 for that you are going to find that are common these are the most common deficiency a lot of people mistake toxicity with deficiency this is something you have to make sure before you do it is one thing you need to look at with nutrients and fertilizers if you are pushing your max you can end up with salt lock very easily there are a lot of different methods to how to fertilize some people do it by daily some people do it daily and some people do it weekly some people don't do it at all so there's a few decisions you have to make I can help you work through this and I can get into a little more detail
420-magazine-mobile930296962.jpg
anything I always tell people whether they are an expert grower or whether they are just starting when it comes to nutrients in fertilizers you want to make sure when you start you start with a very low dose and move up slowly until you reach where you want to be this way you can reduce the chances of burning your plants burning your plant causes stress stress causes hermaphrodite hermaphrodites and very bad if you have any further questions on this feel free to ask specific questions and I will fill in the blanks I hope this help

Right so after reading that the main question I really have is how many different products will I needs as reading through this and the feed sheet it seems like I'm going to needs a lot of different products? Is this the case and if so what are all the products I need?

Right so after reading that the main question I really have is how many different products will I needs as reading through this and the feed sheet it seems like I'm going to needs a lot of different products? Is this the case and if so what are all the products I need?
U could buy a good grow n bloom and stick with 2 feeds and add some cal mag

You don't need all the nutrients on the chart it's just a preference thing of what you want and let's just say you're running Hydroponics you're going to need more than if you're running in soil and the more in-depth you get the more elaborate you can get with different nutrients in everything else but for now you need to stay simple with at least a normal bloom and Maybe a tea and saying for veg butt grow it's going to take more than one day to learn everything and don't feel bad for asking questions that's what I'm here for is to help everybody learn and if I don't know it myself I will research it and find out ask for pH you want your pH in between 6 and 6.5 unless you're running Hydroponics and then you're going to want it in between 5.5 - 6 sorry that took so long to get back to you I was in the dispensary and sometimes I get a little busy

Ahh i see, I will be doing mine in soil, what would you say the best mix or best pre-mix is to use. Also how often should i check the pH level of my soil?

You do not have to check the pH of your soil again unless something goes wrong just check the pH of your water every time you go to water

You do not have to check the pH of your soil again unless something goes wrong just check the pH of your water every time you go to water
Do he should also test the run off u can put ph7 in don't mean ph7 will be the run off granted he don't have to test run off all the time but should check often

I don't think that is something a first-time grower really needs to work on checking there is a lot of other stuff that he needs to figure out first

Back
Top Bottom