greenhousetr

Hey guys ;
this girl is super skunk , and has been 52 days from the beginning , i was going to ready to harvest but i saw this problem , those buds are located at the top of my plant , they look weird to me ? is it burning or mold i have no idea . Any idea guys ?

Thank you

IMG_244231.JPG
IMG_244129.JPG
IMG_244027.JPG
IMG_243927.JPG

Re: HElP !

source of light is led light 600 watts , i have 10 plants , none of them has problem but this one , and it is like less than 1 feet .

I assume that you have others are that close as well, andif they're not having a problem, that probably factors out being too close to the light. My guess had actually been that it was too hot near an HPS lamp, but no.

But you're not supposed to have them that close to a 600 watt, are you?

Sorry, but it looks like my guess was wrong.

Does the bud look sound? (I just harvested a big 60-gram bud that was full of mold. :( )

thanks dude , you might be right , anyway should i get rid of them ? could be dangerous smoke this or what ?

what is you recommendation ?

Hey guys ;
this girl is super skunk , and has been 52 days from the beginning , i was going to ready to harvest but i saw this problem , those buds are located at the top of my plant , they look weird to me ? is it burning or mold i have no idea . Any idea guys ?

Thank you

IMG_244231.JPG
IMG_244129.JPG
IMG_244027.JPG
IMG_243927.JPG

Hi there, the 2 brown buds ,try pulling the sugar leaves and if they come out easily then I would definitely open the bud to see if there is any fuzz (mold) growing inside, if so then chop the stem below about inch from the infected site, discard and wash hands before touching anything else in the grow room,but I hope it isn't,

I wouldn't even bother messing with it, especially in the grow room. At the very least, bag that portion of the plant, gently cut it off so as not to (further) spread spores, and remove it from the grow immediately. It's not worth the risk, treat it like you walked in there one day and saw 10,000 male flowers about to open, lol.

Assuming that is the only part of the only plant, I'd discount nutritional/pH issues.

Assuming other plants of the same strain and phenotype are at that height/position in relation to the light source(s) and it is the only part of the only plant, I'd discount light-related issues.

Assuming more was affected than just the individual flowers (IOW, the leaves and plant structure), I'd discount the possibility that you had a plant that was no longer a virgin :rolleyes3 .

Assuming that you are neither a complete slob nor Grizzly Adams, I would discount the possibility of caterpillars living in your closet.

Pretty much the only remaining possibilities are ones which can very quickly contaminate/infest every plant in your grow and, for that matter send spores throughout your home every time you open the door and disturb the plants (or... you know... there happens to be a fan running in there).

If it was me, I'd have quarantined the plant as soon as I saw something like that, just to be on the safe side. Or have thrown that plant away. If I did and I was incorrect, I'd have lost half my crop. If I didn't, and it turned out to be something that reproduced via spores, I could have ended up losing all of it.

Life. It's just a long series of weighing risk versus reward, lol. I don't like the odds of this one...

Back
Top Bottom