Special Queen #1 ScrOG question

papajohn77

So I have 1 plant that is 5 weeks veg today and I installed a scrog. When I ordered the seeds from Royal Queen Seeds, they said this strain roughly takes 8 weeks to harvest. I only have the main stalk pokin through the net right now. The net is 13" about the soil. I was wondering do I need to let it veg a week more to fill out the screen before I switch to 12/12 or will the "size doubling flower stage" fill out the screen. This is my first Grow so I'm not expecting to grow the best of the best. I feel like I need to veg some more but the problem is I have to leave for school august 11 so I only have about 5 more weeks to harvest.

Sorry I can't post any pictures right now. But my latest pictures are on my current Grow journal here ----> Special Queen #1 First Grow

So I have 1 plant that is 5 weeks veg today and I installed a scrog. When I ordered the seeds from Royal Queen Seeds, they said this strain roughly takes 8 weeks to harvest. I only have the main stalk pokin through the net right now. The net is 13" about the soil. I was wondering do I need to let it veg a week more to fill out the screen before I switch to 12/12 or will the "size doubling flower stage" fill out the screen. This is my first Grow so I'm not expecting to grow the best of the best. I feel like I need to veg some more but the problem is I have to leave for school august 11 so I only have about 5 more weeks to harvest.

Sorry I can't post any pictures right now. But my latest pictures are on my current Grow journal here ----> Special Queen #1 First Grow
When they say 8 weeks to harvest they mean 8 weeks of 12/12, and if I'm reading this right.... you only have 5 weeks left before you leave. If that's the case, your plant will not be ready even if you flip it now., it will only be half way done before you have to pull the plug.

Back
Top Bottom