really need help on nute to 2 ltr only

shad17

brought a trio pack of foxfarms gro big bloom tiger bloom
been emailing foxfarms to see how many ml to 2 liter bottle only but no help at all
as I growing with a mars 2 400w so takes a while to dry out the soil I use is suregrow soil (great 100% germination)
and led is new to me but got far as week 3/half on 12/12 on cheap £1 hydro grow food form poundland
so thought I try some good stuff to be let down by fox farms and she needs feeding in morning

anyone help pretty please

Re: really need help on nute to 1 ltr only

brought a trio pack of foxfarms gro big bloom tiger bloom
been emailing foxfarms to see how many ml to 1 liter only but no help at all
as I growing with a mars 2 400w so takes a while to dry out the soil I use is suregrow soil (great 100% germination)
and led is new to me but got far as week 3/half on 12/12 on cheap £1 hydro grow food form poundland
so thought I try some good stuff to be let down by fox farms and she needs feeding in morning

anyone help pretty please

What is medium used and photo or auto strain?

It's a photo femized champion seed 75% indica Hindu Kush 25% sunk 14 saltiva
In sure grow basic soil

Not got a clue don't say on it or the web site for the soil
I done many grows in it on a hps no problem but with this led I don't wanna put too much in I got this far with cheap hydro £1 stuff from a Poundland thought I try foxfarms didn't know you have to be a maths genius as with the £1 stuff it's uk stuff it says add this to a liter (easy job done

Fox farm Website has a feed schedule for oz and ml.....go there ...
A litre is close to quart so u can try using those measurements
Also start at 1/2 nutes...I have yet to go full nutes , well did once and toasted my babies, so half is all I do

Thanks everyone got caught up at work sorry great community here woot woot ! Happy Canada . day peeps

Back
Top Bottom