My White Widow Needs Help!

jimwityoung

hello 420guys!
Im a 1st time grower, I don't know what is goin on with my plant. so I ask for help..

SOIL GROW

Strain - Dutch Passion White Widow auto
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative or seedlings?
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 300W LED
Nutrients - NONE

PH - tap water ph'ed about 5-6~
RH - 40% to 65%
Temperature - 28-22C·

Problem: it seems like my plants now growin slow. and tips might turnin purple , anyways I will upload some pics to find problems.
IMG_20170701_104216.jpg
IMG_20170701_104200.jpg
IMG_20170701_104153.jpg
IMG_20170701_104129.jpg
IMG_20170701_104121.jpg

I think if you give them a very light feeding they will start to look better other question is is how far is your light away from your babies

With a 300 watt LED and those plants being that little you can lower it down to about 18 inches this will increase the amount of energy that the plant can make and as for nutrients I am sorry about that I am so used to using cocoa the problem with that is with using soil you never know what nutrients you're getting or in what quantity but if you switch your self to Coco there is no nutrient value to it at all so that you can go ahead and add your nutrients and that is the only thing that it gets it never ends at with nutrient toxicity and it's harder to end up with salt lock it's easier to keep a normal pH with it because it is a normal product that does not have any beneficial value to it so if you have any other questions do you like you just did if you mention me it will connect to you me instantly

With a 300 watt LED and those plants being that little you can lower it down to about 18 inches this will increase the amount of energy that the plant can make and as for nutrients I am sorry about that I am so used to using cocoa the problem with that is with using soil you never know what nutrients you're getting or in what quantity but if you switch your self to Coco there is no nutrient value to it at all so that you can go ahead and add your nutrients and that is the only thing that it gets it never ends at with nutrient toxicity and it's harder to end up with salt lock it's easier to keep a normal pH with it because it is a normal product that does not have any beneficial value to it so if you have any other questions do you like you just did if you mention me it will connect to you me instantly

thanks again bro! I will try coco with my next grow. for now I can only hope these problems will work it out! and I just switch the light to 18inch:Namaste:

Good luck with your grow. I am in week 11 of my first indoor grow with two white widow also. I agree with imhigh's post, it looks like those need nutes. There may not be much in your soil mix either. Looks about 2 weeks old, I was feeding liquid fish fertilizer 5-1-1 at 1/4 teaspoon per quart. Keep an eye on them especially if you feed them and change the lights at the same time watch for stress.
I will try to post some pictures of mine, you might find it interesting. I also have some growing outdoors.

Autos. Giving them 20/22 hrs of light?
Soil. What kind?
Just bare sterile potting soil, need some food.
I would recommend some "Recharge" to put some life unto the dirt. IMHO, as always.

Good luck with your grow. I am in week 11 of my first indoor grow with two white widow also. I agree with imhigh's post, it looks like those need nutes. There may not be much in your soil mix either. Looks about 2 weeks old, I was feeding liquid fish fertilizer 5-1-1 at 1/4 teaspoon per quart. Keep an eye on them especially if you feed them and change the lights at the same time watch for stress.
I will try to post some pictures of mine, you might find it interesting. I also have some growing outdoors.

thx 4 your reply!
and yeah, my plant is about 10days~2weeks old.. I will try to feed them after 3-5more days. and I use the AN Micro-Grow-Bloom nutes. is this nutes fits my plant?? From I see, this nutes seems preety easy for rookie.. But I just don't know if I'm mix them right..
I mixed them in one bottle.. 1st micro,then grow,and bloom.
and I have another question, I have a 3way meter test kit and I tested the soil PH is about 7.5+ but I always ph'ed water to around 6,its ok for me to keep doing this way?? I mean ph'ed the water and leave the soil ph behind.

Autos. Giving them 20/22 hrs of light?
Soil. What kind?
Just bare sterile potting soil, need some food.
I would recommend some "Recharge" to put some life unto the dirt. IMHO, as always.

thx 4 your reply!
my light schedule is 18-6.. cuz this is my 1st grow.. I don't want to waste too much.. tho I knew if I give them more light will be better. lol
and the soil I mixed peat soil with coconut tree branny/perlite/vermiculite

so you mean I need to feed them some food right?

Yes. All those are neutral media. Peat, coco fiber and vermiculite have no nutrient content, and peat tends to be acidic, so you may need to adjust your ph. Nutrients designed for coco coir would be best for a beginner in neutral media containing coco/ perlite. Just follow the instructions on the label. Autos flower no matter the hours of light, so up to 22 hrs will give you better yield

Make sure you are not over watering them. In a big pot like that it is easy to let the plant sit in a big wet heap, especially if you have peat moss in your mix. I kept my 300W LED 18 inches also, so that should be ok. I started feeding after the second set of true leaves showed up.
You should be feeding them growth nutrients (high in nitrogen, something like 5-2-2) rather than a bloom fertilizer (which will be something like 2-4-4 or those proportions) and switch to the bloom later, when they start to bloom.

Make sure you are not over watering them. In a big pot like that it is easy to let the plant sit in a big wet heap, especially if you have peat moss in your mix. I kept my 300W LED 18 inches also, so that should be ok. I started feeding after the second set of true leaves showed up.
You should be feeding them growth nutrients (high in nitrogen, something like 5-2-2) rather than a bloom fertilizer (which will be something like 2-4-4 or those proportions) and switch to the bloom later, when they start to bloom.

true!
but foreal I don't really know how to watering them right.. and I use my finger to feel the pot to see if they need water.. and usually I watering them once 2-3 days.
so can you sure my plants have ph problem or not?? even I use ph'ed tap water, but I still don't know they are fine or not. so how should I test the soil ph???

One planted they a small bit of water to keep them moist. I like to make sure my seedlings always have a bit bit of moisture, not too wet and never let it dry. To me at that point , they need to be wet/moist for a little bit then keep them only moist not wet as the soil drie out the root move to find the wet ness.
How much water per day. I have WWAF from nirvana growing in and out so I'm sure they'll bust s groove. Have you given them some nutrients?

One planted they a small bit of water to keep them moist. I like to make sure my seedlings always have a bit bit of moisture, not too wet and never let it dry. To me at that point , they need to be wet/moist for a little bit then keep them only moist not wet as the soil drie out the root move to find the wet ness.
How much water per day. I have WWAF from nirvana growing in and out so I'm sure they'll bust s groove. Have you given them some nutrients?

thanks!
I watering them with a 500ml bottle once. for real I don't know how much water they need.. so my watering is more like a random
and yes, I start to give them some nutes. I use the ph perfect micro/grow/bloom nutes.. mixed them with water in one bottle.

How often are you watering your plant and how wet is your soil? I used to grow in soil, but chose to move to a soiless mix ( pro mix HP ) this stuff is incredible and completely inert
In the bottom left of this picture there is a product called green up. See if you can find it at your local hydro shop.
420-magazine-mobile108219909.jpg

thx for your reply!!

I'm afraid that I cant get the ''green-up'' thing from my hood.. and I have the 3-way meter in yo pictures too, and the soil moist I alwasy keep it in the middle.

but the meter tell me my ph is about 7.5+ almost to 8!! how can that happen?? I always make sure my tap water ph'ed around 6..
so I am preety doubt the 3way meter.. lol

Ph perfect is a 2 part mix, as I recall. Part 1 is the same , but part 2 is either grow or bloom. Grow for growing, bloom for flowering. For watering, water till it runs out the bottom, watch closely, don't water again till the plant starts to droop. Cures most overwatering problems.

Ph perfect is a 2 part mix, as I recall. Part 1 is the same , but part 2 is either grow or bloom. Grow for growing, bloom for flowering. For watering, water till it runs out the bottom, watch closely, don't water again till the plant starts to droop. Cures most overwatering problems.

Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow, 1 L Each : Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect Grow Micro Bloom

1666417816611.png

I used this nutes, its 3. I follow the instruction mixed them in one bottle with water, 1st micro,then grow,and bloom.and I feed them yesterday, I think I should watering them tomorrow with no nutes. its ok??

Back
Top Bottom