Pineapple Express x Kandy Kush

Kevzino

Pineapple Express 35 Days In

Kandy Kush 7 Days In

Both planted straight into pot. Pineapple Express was moved into this tent at 30 Days was in a 60x60 tent under 2 125w CFLs. They are now under 900w LED and a 600w HPS.

Soil used was BioMix Allmix.

This is how they currently look

420-magazine-mobile1358948398.jpg

I think they are suffering from some sort of deficiency I think the heat maybe too high as it's 40c.

420-magazine-mobile1835856859.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1926729349.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1737311506.jpg

Please someone give me some sort of Advice.

420-magazine-mobile809797916.jpg

(The two middle ones are the Pineapple and the rest in the big pots are Kandy Kush)

First Time Grower.

Re: Pineapple Express X Kandy Kush.

Hello Kevzino. It is going to be hard to make any sort of determination with the temperature that high.
40c is 104 degrees Fahrenheit. That is just too hot. Can you cool the grow area a bit?

Cheers.

I've put in an extra fan right now if I close the tent it will go as high as 35 now. If I open the tent it suddenly drops to 28.2

I've put in an extra fan right now if I close the tent it will go as high as 35 now. If I open the tent it suddenly drops to 28.2

Appears that your problem is likely heat related.

You should be able to open the vents (usually Velcro attached) at the bottom of the tent and get some lower temps. Keep tent closed. I wonder if have a carbon filter and exhaust fan in the top of the tent?

GL

Appears that your problem is likely heat related.

You should be able to open the vents (usually Velcro attached) at the bottom of the tent and get some lower temps. Keep tent closed. I wonder if have a carbon filter and exhaust fan in the top of the tent?

GL

I have both fan and carbon filter.

If no exhaust fan, get one , that's a lot if Watts and heat....
I keep one of my tents open when it's really hot..but that's when it's 91 in the tent
Be sure u have a vented hood for the HPS and hook a fan to it....will help alot

Another thing is it's quite short ??? Whys that ???
Heat will stress them...once all is good they should start stretching again

420-magazine-mobile407139557.jpg

What you guys think, it's gotten a lot better but there's still some sort of damage remaining.

Quick up date guys!!

So I opened my tent today and was amazed at the height they're putting on so I brought all the branches down so that they could get as much light as possible and here are the results.

420-magazine-mobile349432964.jpg

420-magazine-mobile78825483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1615188811.jpg

Leave the tent open... 40C and foiler ... you're cooking the plants, literally. We can go hot for a few days but AUTOs are from northern climates like Canada but OUTDOORS... doubt the temps get to 40C .. well maybe for a day or 2 then tornadoes. with my tents.. never shut the doors anymore... just don't let much light in... autos dont care can run them 24/0 (not recommended but doable).

Not even sure if these are AUTOs but you can still leave the tent open.. better to do that than have 40C in there.

How are you venting the HID lighting? Cool tubes?? That works and should keep the temps down, but you need to vent outside the tent.

??? Hey bro you asked for help... trying to help you. The plants are exhibiting heat stress... they will stop growing until you bring the temps down.

I can't seem to bring it any lower than 34C.

I bought a MYCO2 BLOOM it gives out co2 at 1200ppm do you think this will help?
I'm still waiting for it to activate.

Back
Top Bottom