Flowering stage - Leaf tips yellowing drying and curling up

MarieAnn123

Hello !
Everything went right so far.. But now, I think I'm at the end flowering stage, close to harvest time, and some leaves on top are weird, curling up and drying at the tips, all yellow. I removed the big leaves at the bottom, turning yellow with brown spots. I added 10 days ago some phosphorus nutrients becaues the leaves were turning a bit yellow too.. could it be any excess of that ?
What does this mean ? I'm afraid I ll have to harvest now if I can't stop that...
Many thanks for your help !
20170705_112321.jpg
20170705_112338.jpg

20170705_120737.jpg

brown spots on leaves
20170705_120858.jpg

20170705_120822.jpg

No, I used a classic flower fertilizer with Phophorus to 8..
Do you think it's an excess of something instead of a deficiency ?

What kind of light are you using. It looks like a calcium deficiency.
Well , it's outdoors and here we've been having strong sunlight lately (south orientation) with temperature around 30/35 °C (95°F)
But I read that calcium deficiency may appear when soil is too acidic, preventing the plant from absorbing it. At the begining, I mixed a normal soil with a small amount of some ericaceous compost to lower the ph.. but maybe the ph is now too low ? I'm kinda sad because for the past 2months, the plant was beautiful..
Anyway, I think it's not so far from harvest time now

Well , it's outdoors and here we've been having strong sunlight lately (south orientation) with temperature around 30/35 °C (95°F)
But I read that calcium deficiency may appear when soil is too acidic, preventing the plant from absorbing it. At the begining, I mixed a normal soil with a small amount of some ericaceous compost to lower the ph.. but maybe the ph is now too low ? I'm kinda sad because for the past 2months, the plant was beautiful..
Anyway, I think it's not so far from harvest time now
Outdoors is good. How are you watering? Do you test the ph of your water? Should be around 6.0 for soil.

I am watering pretty rarely, when I see the leaves a bit droopy. But when I do, it's with rain water I collect and use regularly. So, since the beginning, it was with rain water.. I don"t have anything to measure the ph..

I am watering pretty rarely, when I see the leaves a bit droopy. But when I do, it's with rain water I collect and use regularly. So, since the beginning, it was with rain water.. I don"t have anything to measure the ph..
Amazon sells a digital ph meter for 10 bucks. It will do you a world of good.

Back
Top Bottom