benztheblues4

It's my first grow and seem like i got some problems here
I start my grow with these two Durban Passion from Dutch Passion

Media: Growing Soil with natural mixture (I don't know the mixture but the seller said it's good. ps.I grow it in Thailand so i don't know how to call it)
Light: 4x 32wCFLs and 1x42wCFL
Hand water system no nutrients added

Pics:20 days old from planting to soil
Dropbox - 19807868_1347617141973191_178443386_o.jpg
Dropbox - 19720533_1347617195306519_755260481_o.jpg

The first one got nute burns for like almost a week and someone said it should grow out of it so i wait.
The second one grow continuously but start to show the nute burns on the tips

I really curious that why it affects differently to the plans while the soil and everything are from the same source.

Please help me deal with the first one (That look all burnt) and if you guy have any idea or tips please guide me.Thanks

This is my grow space
Dropbox - 19807410_1347638958637676_548276837_o.jpg
It's about 10-15 cm far

I don't know about the temp and humidity because i don't have money yet to buy the measurements.
But from i can feel the temp is not so cold it's feel like 24-27 celsius but the humidity i'm not sure it's seem not to humid though

and yeah i give them 24/0 hr of lights and recently i start to give them 18/6 hrs of lights

Thanks for attention though

It's usually dry out by one night or at most one day and i water them almost everyday i think. It's dry out very quick. may be because i turn on the fans almost 24/7 ,but not directly to the plants though

I'd just keep it in mind I could be wrong. I use cfl for veg and you can keep them pottery close but I've read and grow with the idea that plants that small you want to keep the light 6 inches away. They dry leaves are what worry me that pic with the brown leaves. Try watering more when you water and less often they shouldn't dry out so fast maybe lessen the fan strength

I'd just keep it in mind I could be wrong. I use cfl for veg and you can keep them pottery close but I've read and grow with the idea that plants that small you want to keep the light 6 inches away. They dry leaves are what worry me that pic with the brown leaves. Try watering more when you water and less often they shouldn't dry out so fast maybe lessen the fan strength

I've noticed the ph of runoff water and it was about 8.0 while the water i feed them was 6.5. so i don't know how to change the ph of the soil. and the flush thing seem to be something expensive.

If that's the case I would do an even lower ph in the water maybe 6.2 to prevent nutrient lockout I wouldn't go too much less. Also with time the plants will use what's in the soil and if you are running just water with s low ph it should adjust over time

You don't need any special flush. When I overfeed my plants which I have I just run straight water and a lot of it make sure there's plenty runoff but that's when I overfeed what soil are you using?

You don't need any special flush. When I overfeed my plants which I have I just run straight water and a lot of it make sure there's plenty runoff but that's when I overfeed what soil are you using?

It's growing soil i don't know the name the mixture are: humus, dry coconut shell hair thing, rice husk (black), and fertilize for root, leave and flower (I have no idea what these are)

And about the ph thing i try to water with lower ph like 4.5 to may be drop it down from 8.0 to 6.5. that's what i tried but after i checked the run off ph was still 8.0 don't know why will try some more. Thanks for sharing!! i'll keep it updated

Back
Top Bottom