Node spacing and sex

Dwight Monk

420 Support
420 Staff
Doesn't help that I can't see all that well anymore, getting old sucks ;) . One on the left I can see pistils even though not in Flower yet, one on right I can't tell sex at all. As both same strain (well same package from place I got them anyway :rofl:. So is that one a male or does that not always work? As looks way different on the spacing to me:
0033259.JPG

0052831.JPG

closer pic of one on right:
0043047.JPG

Getting old sucks until you're faced with the alternative, then it looks grand!

I think the notion of sex being related to node length has been debunked.

Although, I do have an visual experiment with the offset of the first true leafs, and the very first baby leafs during growth in the very early stages. all mine were feminized from another grow, which are all the same, but i have 2 plants that are offset that werent from the fem batch, might be onto something, maybe not, time will tell. Ill report back on this.

The only true way to know is I once they flower. The one may just be a little slower. Not all plants will reveal preflowers. Hopefully its a girl

They big enough I will try and take cuttings and hopefully get one of that one to root so I can sex it, of course by then it will show one way or another but if I wait it won't ;)

Getting old sucks until you're faced with the alternative, then it looks grand!

True true, all perspective I suppose, as least I can stand and walk around anyway as my Wife hasn't done that in years. Wish I had never worked in that Lumber Mill for 10 years, as being her caregiver my body yells at me from time to time when trying to move/position her.

True true, all perspective I suppose, as least I can stand and walk around anyway as my Wife hasn't done that in years. Wish I had never worked in that Lumber Mill for 10 years, as being her caregiver my body yells at me from time to time when trying to move/position her.

"It's a good life if you don't weaken" as my stepmother used to say. Hang in there, man.

You a good Man,

Back
Top Bottom