Scrog question?

Mrblunts420

Whats up guys quick question for you all. I'm running g 10 23w cfl in a 10.28cf box, I want to scrog the crap out of it to utilize the area in the box with is 24x24x37 in.
1. What kind of material should I use for the net that wont stress out plant?
2. Would a regular 2'x2' square or V/U design to utilize the side walls of the box?
3. And what is the best size square for the size of my box...2 1/2"x2 1/2" or 3"x3".
4. Same 12" spacing above the soil?
Any advice or recommendations would be amazing.

What's up buddie I can help with you scrog questions. How many plants do you plan to run? Just one? I just used some string and made squares about 2x2 inches big on a pvc frame. I would just do a standard scrog. Depending on the variety you are growing might dictate how high the place your screen. Generally 12 inches is a good place to start. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I bought chicken wire in the garden section at Walmart works great!! I like the bigger holes much better.
IMG_149328.JPG

What's up buddie I can help with you scrog questions. How many plants do you plan to run? Just one? I just used some string and made squares about 2x2 inches big on a pvc frame. I would just do a standard scrog. Depending on the variety you are growing might dictate how high the place your screen. Generally 12 inches is a good place to start. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Whats up bro thanks for the quick reply. I'm not to sure if you did any checks on my other postings , only asking cause I do not know how to add all of it into a link on here yet...lol...

I'm working with a 4sqft/10.28 cf DIY cfl grow box. I have made the SCRog net simple pvc and string approx 3x3 inch squares. Not using it yet, I have 3 plants growing right now; 1 is 7 weeks and the others are 3 weeks. I was thinking once the smaller ones get about 5 weeks then putting all 3 under it. ..

420-magazine-mobile270934989.jpg

420-magazine-mobile803298320.jpg

420-magazine-mobile115759403.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1706774210.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2011493570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1977590131.jpg

420-magazine-mobile721941048.jpg

I have more to show you but reception is wonky AF right now

Great job on the scrog. The beauty of the scrog is making a smaller number of plants fill a larger space with even light distribution. I think that one plant(the older one) underneath that scrog would fill your screen soon enough. By the time the others catch up your screen could be well on its way to becoming full. . Just something to think about.

Thanks for asking the SCROG question - I was wondering how and what to use. You have all given me the answers. Can I ask what the advantages are ? Does it force the plant to work harder and spread it out, making for a bigger yield ?

Back
Top Bottom